APPSC JL Notification 2018: AP JL Notification 2018 PDF, Download APPSC Recruitment 2018, APPSC Upcoming Jobs, APPSC Vacancies 2018. Have you heard about the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) announcement for the Junior Lecturer Post? APPSC has released a Recruitment Notification for Junior Lecturer Post. If you have not applied yet then don’t make delay. Apply online now for AP JL Recruitment 2018. Read the article to see the complete eligibility criteria, selection process, application form and other important details for APPSC JL Recruitment. Download the APPSC Junior Lecturers Notification Pdf below.
|Name of Organization||Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC)|
|Post Name||Junior Lecturer (JL)|
|No of Vacancy||1502 Posts|
|Start Date of Application Form||Available Soon|
|Last Date of Application Form||Available Soon|
APPSC JL Notification 2018
The Public Service Commission of Andhra Pradesh is in search of lecturer for govt. colleges. The official notification is uploaded to the official portal. You can download the official APPSC JL Notification 2018 Pdf by the link given. Here we will discuss the APPSC Application Form 2018 & also look for the APPSC Application Form Last Date, Eligibility Criteria for Junior Lecturer, APPSC JL Recruitment 2018 Selection Process. Candidates do not need to go anywhere. We have uploaded all the recruitment data here.
APPSC JL Recruitment 2018
Eligibility Criteria for APPSC JL Vacancy 2018 Upcoming
- A candidate must have a Master Degree with 55% Minimum Marks.
- A Second Class PG Degree in M.Sc/ B.A (Hons)/ B.com (Hons)/ M.A / M.Com / B.Sc (Hons) in Respective Subject.
- A Second Class PG degree or its equivalent with at least 50% marks in Political Science/ Politics/ Public Administration from a Recognized University.
- Candidates must be Qualified in UGC, CSIR National Eligibility Test for Lecturers (NET)/ UGC Equivalent Test.
Age Limit:- The Age Limit Should be Within 21 to 42 Years.
APPSC Junior Lecturer Notification 2018 Download
The APPSC is accepting the application forms online this year. Candidates will have to fill the application form by registering on the official website i.e. www.psc.ap.gov.in. Some scanned documents will be asked for APPSC JL Notification 2018. After that candidate will have to attach the documents and fill some information. The application fee will be paid online. Category wise application fee details are given below.
- General / OBC Candidates: The General and OBC Candidates will have to Pay 250/- Rs. as an Application Fee.
- SC/ST Candidates: The Reserved Candidates will have to Pay 100/- Rs. as an Application Fee.
AP JL Notification 2018
The PSC of Andhra Pradesh will select candidates on the basis of a screening test, written examination and interview round respectively. Once the Andra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) officially released the Official APPSC Notification 2018 for the Junior Lectures Posts, FreeResultAlert Team will be uploaded the AP JL Recruitment 2018 Notification on here. Candidates will be selected according to the cut-off marks. If a candidate will obtain minimum qualifying marks then she or he will be selected.
- Open the Official APPSC Website i.e. www.psc.ap.gov.in.
- Now Click on the Notification Section.
- Then, Find & Click on the “APPSC JL Notification 2018“.
- Click on the Given Option & Click on the PDF Download button.
- Done!! Open the Read the Complete APPSC junior Lecture Recruitment & Upcoming Vacancies Details.
Visit Official – APPSC Recruitment 2018
Also Check –