BSNL JE Syllabus 2016: New updated syllabus of BSNL JE Syllabus 2016 for the candidates that are looking for the Junior Engineer/TTA/JE/JTO that are available for aspirants that are waiting for the answer key of the TTA exam.
Important INFO About Syllabus: In this syllabi you can download the full subject wise matter like- Mathematics, Physics, Electricity, Electronics Devices And Circuits, Digital Techniques, Electrical, Communication, Network, Filters And Transmission Lines, Instruments And Measurements, Control Systems, Microprocessors, Computer. The paper time is 3 hours because it is the time decided by the authority body of Telecom Technical Assistant Syllabus.
BSNL JE Syllabus pattern:
The full form of BSNL is Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited is that for Test pattern for JE and the selection process of the BSNL JE also explained here. Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited is the first old telecom company that introduce the is the telephone and recruitment in the telecom sector such as TTA, JTO, JE. Currently, it has 4 different department that is Indian government main pillar for the Engineering student from the Electronics and communication branch syllabus pdf download with the result of Junior Engineer. Pdf for public use published on 10-06-2016 in middle of the month.
Telecom Technical Assistant Syllabus 2016 for All Branches:
Using this syllabus , that is applied the 2700 posts in 2016 with all the pattern wise information for JE posts via current year list. For the applicants, we are providing the original Latest syllabus pdf for BSNL TAA for both online exam and sample post about TTA exam answer key . The Exam Pattern details such as Subjects, Number of Questions, No of Marks, Duration, etc. are explained below. Bookmark our pdf for more details about BSNL JE Previous Papers with monthly plan.(Must Read)
|Paper||Subjects||No of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|Part-I||General Ability Test||20||20 Marks||3Hours
to 1.00 P.M.
|Part-II||Basic Engineering||90||90 Marks|
|Total||200 Questions||200 Marks|
Exam Syllabus for BSNL JE 2700 Junior Engineer Posts:
BSNL JE PART-I: GENERAL ABILITY TEST- 20 MARKS
The Candidate’s Comprehension And Understanding Of General English Shall Be Tested Through Simple Exercise Such As Provision Of Antonyms And Synonyms, Fill In The Blanks And Multiple-Choice Exercises Etc. This Shall Also Include Questions On Current Events, General Knowledge And Such Matters Of Everyday Observation And Experience As May Be Expected Of Diploma Holder.
BSNL JE General English Syllabus:
BSNL JE General Knowledge Syllabus:
BSNL JE Current Affairs Syllabus:
BSNL JE PART -II: BASIC ENGINEERING- 90 MARKS
BSNL JE Basic Engineering Syllabus:
1. Applied Mathematics: Co-Ordinate Geometry; Vector Algebras, Matrix And Determinant ; Differential Calculus ; Integral Calculus, Differential Equation Of Second Order; Fourier Series; Laplace Transform; Complex Number; Partial Differentiation.
2. Applied Physics: Measurement-Units And Dimensions; Waves, Acoustics, Ultrasonic; Light; Laser And Its Applications; Atomic Structure And Energy Levels.
3. Basic Electricity: Electrostatics, Coulomb’s Law, Electric Field, Gauss’s Theorem, Concept Of Potential Difference; Concept Of Capacitance And Capacitors; Ohm ‘S Law, Power Energy, Kirchoff’s Voltage And Current Laws And Their Applications In Simple DC Circuits; Basic Magnetism; Electro Magnetism; Electromagnetic Induction; Concept Of Alternating Voltage & Current; Cells And Batteries ; Voltage And Current Sources; Thevenin’s Theorem, Norton’s Theorem And Their Applications.
4. Electronics Devices And Circuits: Classification Of Materials Into Conductor ,Semi Conductor, Insulator Etc. Electrical Properties, Magnetic Materials, Various Types Of Relays, Switches And Connectors. Conventional Representation Of Electric And Electronic Circuit Elements. Active And Passive Components; Semi Conductors Physics; Semi Conductor Diode; Bipolar Transistor & Their Circuits; Transistor Biasing & Stabilization Of Operating Point; Single Stage Transistor Amplifier; Field Effect Transistor, Mosfet Circuit Applications.
Multistage Transistor Amplifier; Transistor Audio Power Amplifiers; Feedback In Amplifier; Sinusoidal Oscillators; Tuned Voltage Amplifier; Opto Electronics Devices And Their Applications; Operational Amplifier; Wave Shaping And Switching Circuits.
Block Diagram Of I.C Timer(Such As 555) And Its Working; Multivibrator Circuits; Time Base Circuits; Thyristors And UJT; Regulated Power Supply.
5. Digital Techniques: Applications And Advantages Of Digital Systems; Number System(Binary And Hexadecimal); Logic Gates; Logic Simplification; Codes And Parity; Arithmetic Circuits; Decoders. Display Devices And Associated Circuits; Multiplexers And De-Multiplexers; Latches And Flip Flops; Counters; Shift Register; Memories; A/D And D/A Converters.
The admit card of bsnl je 2016 will be available on the official site from the date that is mentioned in the list that is available here. Download Telecom Technical Assistant Exam Hall Ticket at externalexam.bsnl.co.in – using the link that is mentioned in the table. The aspirants that are searching for the Admit Card at their internet services as the exam date is near. The date of the BSNL TTA admit card 2016 is check here.
BSNL JE PART-III: SPECIALIZATION-90 MARKS
1. BSNL JE ECE(Electronics and Communication Engineering) Syllabus: Modulation And Demodulations-Principles And Operation Of Various Types Of AM, FM And PM Modulators/Demodulators; Pulse Modulation-TDM,PAM,PPM,PWM; Multiplexing, Principles And Applications Of PCM.
Induction Of Basic Block Diagram Of Digital And Data Communication System; Coding Error Detection And Correction Techniques; Digital Modulation Techniques-ASK,ICW,FSK,SK; Characteristics/Working Of Data Transmission Circuits; UART,USART; Modems; Protocols And Their Functions, Brief Idea Of ISDN Interfaces, Local Area Network; Carrier Telephony-Features Of Carrier Telephone System.
Microwave Engineering; Microwave Devices; Waveguides; Microwave Components; Microwave Antennas; Microwave Communication System-Block Diagram & Working Principles Of Microwave Communication Link.
2. BSNL JE Electrical(EEE) Syllabus: 3 Phase Vs Single Phase Supply, Star Delta Connections, Relation Between Phase & Line Voltage, Power Factor And Their Measurements; Construction And Principles Of Working Of Various Types Of Electrical Measuring Instruments, All Types Of Motor And Generator-AC & DC Transformers, Starters, Rectifiers, Invertors, Battery Charges, Batteries, Servo And Stepper Motors, Contactor Control Circuits, Switch Gear, Relays, Protection Devices & Schemes, Substation, Protection Relaying, Circuit Breaker, Generator Protection, Transformer Protection, Feeder & Lightening Protection, Feeder & Bus Bar Protection, Lightening Arrestor, Earthing, Voltage Stabilizer & Regulators, Power Control Devices & Circuits, Phase Controlled Rectifiers, Invertors, Choppers, Dual Converters, Cyclo Converters; Power Electronics Application In Control Of Drivers, Refrigeration & Air Conditioning.
3. Network, Filters And Transmission Lines: Two Point Network, Attenuator; Filters; Transmission Lines And Their Applications; Characteristic Impedance Of Line; Concept Of Reflection And Standing Waves On Transmission Line; Transmission Line Equation; Principle Of Impedance Matching; Bandwidth Consideration Of Transmission Line.
4. BSNL JE Computer Science(C.S.)Syllabus 2016: Computers And Its Working, Types Of Computers, Familiarization With DOS And Window-Concept Of File, Directory, Folder, Number Systems; Data Communication. Programming-Elements Of A High-Level Programming Language, PASCAL, C; Use Of Basic Data Structures; Fundamentals Of Computer Architecture, Processor Design, Control Unit Design; Memory Organization. I/O System Organization. Microprocessor-Microprocessor Architecture, Instruction Set And Simple Assembly Level Programming. Microprocessor Based System Design: Typical Examples. Personal Computers And Their Typical Uses, Data Communication Principles, Types And Working Principles Of Modems, Network Principles, OSI Model, Functions Of Data Link Layer And Network Layer, Networking Components; Communication Protocol-X.25, TCP/IP.
Database Management System-Basic Concepts, Entity Relationship Model, Relational Model, DBMS Based On Relational Model.
5. Control Systems: Basic Elements Of Control System , Open And Closed Loop System, Concepts Of Feedback. Block Diagram Of Control System, Time Lag, Hysterisis Linearity Concepts; Self Regulating And Non Self Regulating Control Systems. Transfer Function Of Simple Control Components, Single Feedback Configuration.
Time Response Of Systems.
Stability Analysis; Characteristics Equation. Routh’s Table, Nyquist Criterion, Relative Stability, Phase Margin And Gain Margin.
Robin Harwitz Criterion; Root Locus Technique, Bode Plot, Polar Plot, Gain Margin And Phase Margin.
6. Microprocessors: Typical Organization Of Microcomputer System And Functions Of Its Various Blocks, Architecture Of A Microprocessor; Memories And I/O Interfacing; Brief Idea Of M/C & Assembly Languages, Machines And Mnemonic Codes; Instructions Format And Addressing Mode; Concept Instruction Set; Programming Exercises In Assembly Language; Concept Of Interrupt; Data Transfer Techniques-Sync Data Transfer, Async Data Transfer, Interrupt Driven Data Transfer, DMA, Serial Output Data, Serial Input Data.
7. Instruments And Measurements: Specification Of Instruments-Accuracy, Precision, Sensitivity, Resolution Range. Error In Measurement And Loading Effect; Principles Of Voltage, Current And Resistance Measurement; Transducers, Measurement Of Displacement & Strain, Force & Torque Measuring Devices, Flow Of Measuring Devices, Power Control Devices & Circuits. Types Of AC Milli Voltmeters-Amplifier Rectifier Amplifier: Block Diagram Explanation Of A Basic CRO And A Triggered Sweep Oscilloscope, Front Panel Controls; Impedance Bridges And Q-Meters.
Principles Of Working And Specification Of Logic Probes, Signal Analyzer And Logic Analyzer, Signal Generator, Distortion Factor Meter, Spectrum Analyzer.
BSNL JE Previous Year Solved Question Papers
BSNL TTA Answer key & Last Year Cut OFF
BSNL JE Result 2016[Info]:
Analyzing the value of the result is learn from those who are take 2-3 years waiting for the result of various Govt. exam in the hope of positive feedback but the sometimes they can,t get our actual performance in BSNL result. But after 2016, the rules for results and exams are very hard because the BSNL JE Result 2016 is declared as soon as possible. You can read the post about BSNL JE Result 2016 above mentitioned.
To Get Latest Update of BSNL TTA 2016 Like and Share our Page
Face any problem or want to ask question, related to BSNL Junior Engineer – Junior Engineer Syllabus the comment here.
- 1 BSNL JE Syllabus pattern:
- 1.1 Telecom Technical Assistant Syllabus 2016 for All Branches:
- 1.2 Exam Syllabus for BSNL JE 2700 Junior Engineer Posts:
- 1.3 BSNL JE Result 2016[Info]:
- 1.4 If you want to help your friends, Share It