www.cbseneet.nic.in NEET 2017 Application form, NEET application form 2017, cbseneet nic in NEET online Form payment, Fill online NEET 2017 registration form last date @ cbseneet.nic.in
www.cbseneet.nic NEET Application Form 2017: National Eligibility cum Entrance Test known as NEET 2017 online application form submission was started when the official notification pdf will out in Hindi, English, Telgu, Tamil, Gujrati, Bengali etc. Those who want admission in M.B.B.S / BDS Courses those candidates want to attend the NEET Entrance Examination test. For the academic year 2017-2018 online NEET 2017 application form online Submission at aipmt.nic.in changed to cbseneet.nic.in form.
The Supreme Court gave the permission to the CBSE to hold National Eligibility Entrance Test (NEET) 2017-2018 in one phase, and the Medical Council of India’s(www.cbseneet.nic.in), and AIPMT schedule for the standard entrance exams is approved from 7 May 2017.
cbseneet.nic.in NEET 2017 Registration Form
Good news for students that don’t well prepared for www.cbseneet.nic.in NEET 2017 application, now eligible for MBBS without any additional permission and apply for new cbseneet.nic.in NEET 2017 registration form and get a chance for final selection in NEET exam. Now the supreme court and CBSE council not approve the student for exam those who also attend NEET more than 3 times.
The number students in NEET 2016 exam are the expected 8.0 lakh. The court directed the CBSE and the Centre to provide the data on candidates who appeared from each State. Now the number of students in NEET 2017 exam is estimated 10 lakh. So the competition is increased due to many students and CBSE also want to increase the date for registration process on the www.cbseneet.nic.in official website and exam date due to this reason.
WWW.CBSENEET.NIC.IN NEET 2017 Important dates:
cbseneet.nic.in NEET 2017 important dates, Registration form last date and admit card dates is given here:
|NEET 2017 Events||Date|
|NEET Application form Starts||31 January 2017|
|cbseneet.nic.in Form last date||1 March 2017|
|NEET Admit Card||15 April 2017|
|www.cbseneet.nic.in NEET 2017 Exam Date||7 May 2017|
|NEET 2017 Answer key||May 2017|
|CBSE NEET 2017 Result date||8 June 2017|
|cbseneet.nic.in Counselling Starts||15 June 2017|
|Counselling End||31 June 2017|
|Academic session starts||1 August 2017|
#NEET APPLICATION FORM WINDOW(Slow loading….. Please wait)
NEET Application Process 2017- www.cbseneet.nic.in:
- Rules for NEET 2017 Application Form: Read the rules carefully before filling the registration form of NEET 2017 and follow the instruction that is mentioned on the application form filling brochure.
- Photograph Size for www.cbseneet.nic.in 2017: The Scanned image of the Photograph of the candidate should be in JPG format, and Image size should be between 10Kb to 100Kb. ex. [10kb<Photo size<100kb]
- Signature Size for NEET registration form 2017: The Scanned image of Signature of the candidate should be in JPG format, and Image size should be between 3Kb to 20Kb. ex [3kb<sign. size<20kb]
- Right Hand Index Finger Impression: The Scanned image of Right Hand Index Finger Impression of the candidate should be in JPG format, and Image size should be between 3Kb to 20Kb.ex. [3kb<thumb imp.size<20kb]
- NEET online payment methods: Through any Debit/ Credit Card using online payment gateway facility of Syndicate Bank / ICICI Bank / HDFC Bank /State Bank of India and the better option is used SBI card.
- NEET offline payment methods: Through e-Challan by depositing Fee in any of the branches of Syndicate Bank / ICICI Bank / HDFC Bank /State Bank of India. The e-challan may be generated after filling form on NEET website neet.nic.in
- Required documents for www.cbseneet.nic.in exam: (i) Proof of remittance of fee
(ii) Computer Generated Confirmation Page of online Application
(iii) A copy of the System Generated Self Declaration in respect of candidate from Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, and J & K, who have opted for seats under 15% All India Quota.
- Download the CBSE NEET Official answer key print for future use and note the id that is generated by NEET official and password that is filled by you at the time of form filling.
NEET 2017 Online Form Requirements:
- Candidate should be at least 17 years old and not more than 25 years old as on 31st of December of 2017.
- Candidate should have got 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology in Class 12th.
- If a candidate is appearing for the class 12th exam, can also apply for NEET 2017 exam.
NEET 2017 Syllabus by cbseneet nic in:
NEET 2017 have both 11th and 12th class main subjects. As the official sources(http://cbseneet.nic.in/cbseneet/welcome.aspx) described, 40% questions will be asked from 11th class and 60% are to be asked from 12th class.
The Multiple Choice Question (MCQ) type exam has the following subjects in cbseneet.nic.in NEET 2017 exam.
There are 45 questions for each subject on NEET exam.
- Every question is objective type.
- Each question has four marks.
The official notification released so all the above guidelines are estimated and get from NEET previous year performa so don’t panic when the actual NEET Application form 2017 notification is out, we inform you without any charge, so please keep visiting this page time to time for further updates from cbseneet.nic.in NEET 2017 official website.
We wish all the very best to the students for cbseneet.nic.in NEET 2017 registration form. You can join and follow us on facebook or Google Plus. Press CTRL+D to bookmark this page for Easy access.
We also accept your query via the comment box, so feel free to ask any question related to NEET 2017.