CCMT Application Form 2016 Complete Details: Open the official website ( link is provided at the last of this page) and ready the following document for CCMT Application.
1. GATE Score card( Download Gate 2016 Score Card here Gate 2016 Result for All Branches ECE, ME , CE, CS, IT, EEE, BT, CH, GG, AE, AG, MN, MT, PE, AR, EY, IN )
2. Category certificate
3. Qualifying degree marks card which has cumulative marks information
4. Bank details that are used in payment process to fill the fee.
CCMT 2016 Application Form:
CCMT 2016 Application Form Step-1: This screen shown to New candidate for registration as well as a candidate who has already registered for CCMT 2016. In this screen, for the new registration, click New Candidate Registration. Candidate who has already registered need to please enter Gate Reg. ID and the password.
CCMT 2016 Application Form Step -2: On click of New Candidate Registration, the following screen will be displayed. Enter the following details.
1. GATE Examination Year: This is a pull down menu with options 2015 and 2016. Click the relevant one.
2. GATE Registration Id: Enter your GATE Registration Id.
3. GATE Examination Paper Name: This is a pull down menu with all GATE Papers listed. Click the relevant one.
4. GATE Score: Enter your GATE Score.
5. Candidate Name: Enter your name as in GATE Score card.
6. GATE Marks out of 100: Enter the GATE marks out of 100 as in your GATE Score card.
7. After the above, press, Submit button
CCMT Application Form Step-3: Next page shown here, where Candidate’s Consent page is displayed. This page have terms and conditions for counselling registration and the special eligibility criteria specified by the each of the Participating Institutes. Candidate is required to go through this page carefully.
CCMT 2016 Application Form-Step 4: Please enter the Personal details very actively otherwise you miss an opportunity.
1. Category : This is a pull down menu with options ‐ General, OBC‐NCL (i.e., OBC ‐ Non Creamy Layer), SC, ST. The candidate is required to fill this field cautiously. option.
2. PwD Status: This is a pull down menu with options ‐ Yes / No. Candidate need to click the appropriate option carefully. 3. Father Name: Candidate need to enter her/his father’s name
4. Mother Name : Candidate need to enter her/his mother’s name
5. Date of Birth: Use the calendar tool provided and click the appropriate year, month and day.
6. Gender: This is the pull down menu with Male, Female and Transgender. Candidate need to click appropriate option.
7. Nationality: Pull down menu with option Indian or Foreigner. Candidate needs to click appropriate option.
8. Adhaar No: Candidate needs to enter her/his Adhaar Number, which is optional.
9. Mobile Number: Candidate needs to enter real mobile number because all the important sms are sended to this phone number.
10. Email: Enter your email original address because all the important mails are sended to this mail id.
11. Complete address: Candidate need to give the complete postal address.
12. Pin code: Enter the Pin code.
CCMT Application Form Step-5:
1. Qualifying discipline name: Based on qualifying degree selection, discipline names are displayed Candidate need to select the appropriate one. Note that under B.E/B.Tech qualifying degree option, there is a discipline name option, “None of the above”. The candidate needs to none of the above option when he do not find any qualification.
2. Qualifying Result Preparation Mode: Select the option Percentage or CGPA based on the candidate’s UG level exam evaluation scheme. If Percentage is the selected option, then need to enter the Percentage marks; if CGPA is the selected option, then need to enter CGPA Maximum point scale (one of 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4) and obtained CGPA value. Based on CGPA entered, the system displays appropriate value under ‘CGPA out of 10’ box.
NOTE: Once the candidate clicked on “Final Submit” button then there there is no option to change the data.
CCMT 2016 Application Form Step-6: Pay the Registration fee. When the payment is successfully deducted from your account then you are eligible to fill the choices.
CCMT 2016 Application Form Step-7: There are 5 option for for fill the NIT and other Collages and braches:
- Arrange filled choices
- Choice Interchange
- Choice Rearrange
- Multiple Deletion
- Lock Choice
CCMT 2016 Application Form Step-8: When you click on Arrange filled choices Tab, then the following screen shown here.
CCMT 2016 Application Form Step-9: When you click on Choice Interchange Tab, then the following screen shown here.
CCMT Application Form 2016 Step-10: When you click on Choice Rearrange Tab, then the following screen displayed.
CCMT Application Form 2016 Step-11: When you click on n Multiple deletion Tab, then the following screen displayed.
CCMT 2016 Application Form Step-12: When you click on n Multiple Lock Choice Tab, then the following screen displayed.
Note: After the locking of choices, the candidate is not allowed to make any modifications in the filled choices. So, candidate is urged to check all the filled choice(s) carefully before Locking.
SAVE AND CONTINUE: if you want to do further modification then click on save and continue.
SAVE AND GO TO HOME: If you want to save the choices and go to home then click on Save and go to home.
Now the CCMT 2016 application form process is over.You should wait for 1st round result, 2nd round result, 3rd round result, spot round result and all the data scratched from official website.
Best of Luck…!!
1. CCMT 2016 Counselling Procedure, Important Date, Tips
Candidates if you want to receive any updates Related to CCMT Counselling 2016 or NIT Gate Counselling. You can join us on facebook or Google Plus.if you want to download pdf provided by official website for CCMT counselling Procedure.
If you have any query related to CCMT application then comment here, we assist you as soon as possible.
We will update review for all the slots here. Press CTRL+D to bookmark this page for easy navigation.
CCMT official website: Click Here