IBPS RRB Exam Analysis 5 November 2016 Today, IBPS RRB Prelims Officer Scale-1 2016 Slot 1 Exam Review & Analysis for Date 4 Nov.: Dear friends, we shall do the exam review which shall be held on the 5 November 2016. The review shall be done on all four shifts i.e. shift 1, shift2, shift 3 and shift 4. The candidates should know what the paper is going to be like and what all kinds of questions shall be asked in the paper. Every year the IBPS RRB hold the examination for the posts of probationary officers.
IBPS RRB 5 November 2016 Exam Review Video & Question Paper pdf: This year the exam shall be conducted on the 4 Nov. The papers are going to be tough. So, the students should prepare well. And it’s a very obvious thing, in all the shifts different questions are going to be asked. None of the questions shall be repeated.
IBPS RRB Exam Analysis October 2016 for Shift 1,2,3,4:
The students are also requested that do not expect that all shifts will have common questions and questions shall be repeated. There are various kinds of questions which shall be asked from anyone of the following part in IBPS RRB Exam Analysis for Slot First, Second, Third with asked questions pdf download. The syllabus is as follows and the students will have to prepare very nicely.
For Slot 1,2,3,4: Firstly, the main thing is Quantitive questions shall be asked with regards series, simplification. Time and Work question will be asked etc., the candidates should be well prepared.
IBPS RRB Asked Questions 2016 for Reasoning & Aptitude Paper:
Simplification questions shall also be asked. Along with this number series questions, quadratic equations, data interpretation etc. other sorts of questions that shall be asked. So the candidates should study well. And none of the questions shall be repeated in the shifts paper. IBPS RRB Pre Asked Questions, Question Paper & Expected Cut Off Marks 2016 for all dates by bankersadda, pagalguy.
- Series Questions.
2 7 14 25 38 ?
6 6 8 14 26 ?
3 5 13 43 177 ?
4 2 2 3 6 ?
3 9 22 42 69 ?
- 1, 3, 9, 31 129?
- A sum of Rs. 13,360 was borrowed at 8 ¾% per annum compound interest and
paid back in two years in two equal annual installments. What was the
amount of each installment? Solution:- there is a formula for 2 annual installment x/(1+r/100)+x/(1+r/100)^2=p where x= annual installment
- The portion of the CPU that co-ordinates the activities of all the other computer components is the
A.) Motherboard B.) Coordination board
C.) Control unit D.) Arithmetic logic unit Ans::c
- Paper was easy but lengthy
- A repair for a known software bug, usually available at no charge on the internet, is called a(n)_____
- A.) version B.) patch shi C.) tutorial d) FAQ
- M=L>=H=S (A) M>S (B) L=S
- A ______ is an electronic device that process data, converting it into information
A.) processor B.) Computer C.) Case D.) Stylus
- In a database _______ fields store numbers used to perform calculation.
A.) Next B.) Key C.) Numeric D.) Alphanumeric-33
- Nobel Prize winner Ahmed Zehwail died recently. He got Nobel Prize in1. Economics
- Which of the following is the Regulator of the credit rating agencies in India?1. RBI
- Kotak Mahindra Bank launched its which mobile app for its customers to open their digital accounts through the app?1. Kotak Mobile
2. Kotak Simple
3. Kotak Digital
4. Kotak Now
5. Kotak Ready Ans:D
- Mobido Keita is the Prime Minister of which country?1. Zimbabwe
5. Estonia Ans:3
- a person spend 20% of his salary on food. out of remaining he spend 15% on children education, 25% on house rent and 20 % on bills. after that he save 7200 . what is his salary ?
- Which bank has tied up with Banaras Hindu University to offer its banking courses in the university?1. Punjab National Bank
2. State bank of India
4. Axis Bank
5. Federal Bank Ans-4
- Minimum paid-up capital of small finance banks is _______1. 100 crore
2. 200 Crore
3. 500 crore
4. 1000 crore
5. None of the Above Ans-a
- 5 litres of water is mixed with certain amount of pure milk at the rate of Rs 3 per litre. If the mixture is sold at Rs 3 per liter the profit is 20%, then find the amount of pure milk in the mixture.
- Which date is observed as ‘No Tobacco Day’ in an effort to discourage tobacco by the Punjab Government?
- Which date is celebrated as World Vegan Day every year all around the world to raises awareness about animal rights?
For More IBPS RRB Questions, Update With Us & Like Our FB Page for Next Day Questions:
IBPS RRB Last Night Study Material Download Below:
Conclusion: Every shift shall have a different set of questions belonging to the following link of IBPS RRB Exam Analysis 4 November 2016. Questions shall also be asked with regards arrangements and all the shifts shall have the questions with regards Reasoning and others which are mentioned. The IBPS RRB November 2016 Memory Based question Paper will be released after the exam day so wait till the paper is not uploaded on this website.