NEET 2017 Eligibility Criteria, NEET Eligibility Criteria like- State, Age, Marks, Attempts, Qualification, NEET UG 2017 Eligibility & basic minimum requirement
NEET exam is conducted for every year. NEET 2017 exam is attended by the candidates to get admissions to various medical and dental programs in best medical colleges of India. The NEET UG exam score is one of the important criteria to get admissions in various medical colleges. This exam is conducted by CBSE and National Boards of Examination. The candidates can read full NEET 2017 Eligibility through www.nbe.gov.in/neet. Before going to apply candidates must check whether they are eligible to apply for NEET 2017 exam or not.
NEET Eligibility 2017 Complete Details
Candidates those who are going to apply for NEET 2017 exam must check below eligibility criteria. The eligibility constraints for 2017 NEET exam is given below. Candidates are advised to check the below mentioned NEET eligibility 2017.
Age for NEET 2017 – Candidates must have completed 17 years of age as or on 31st December 2016. Candidates must have completed the age of 17 years at the time of admission or will complete the age on or before 31 December 2016. The NEET 2017 upper age limit is 25 years.
Citizenship – Candidates must be an Indian National. Overseas citizens of India are eligible to apply for NEET 2017 exam and get admissions in medical and dental seats according to the rules and regulations framed by the particular State Government of India
NEET Educational Qualifications
- For General category candidates – The General category candidates must have 50 percent of marks in 10th or 12th or HSC examination.
- For OBC category candidates – The OBC category candidates must have 40 percent of marks in 10th or 12th or HSC examination.
- For SC category candidates – The SC category candidates must have 40 percent of marks in 10th or 12th or HSC examination.
- For ST category candidates – The ST category candidates must have 40 percent of marks in 10th or 12th or HSC examination.
- For PH/PWD candidates – The PH and PWD candidates must have 40 percent of marks in 10th or 12th or HSC examination.
Note: If you face any problem in NEET 2017 eligibility criteria then comment below with complete details, we assist you as soon as possible. Thanks(अगर आपको नीट Eligiblity में कोई प्रॉब्लम है या समझ नही आ रही है तो आप निचे कमेंट कर सकते है।)
FAQ on NEET Eligibility Criteria 2017:
Q.1 My Date of Birth(DOB) is DD/MM/YY in 12th class. Am I eligible?
Ans- min. age-17 years, Max age- 25 years(on 31st December 2016)
Q.2 Maximum No. of attempts for NEET exam?
Ans- No attempt limit.
Q.3 I have less percentage than NEET 2017 min. requirements limit, Can I eligible for the application form?
Q.4 My birth was 01/01/2000, Am I eligible of NEET 2017.
Ans- Yes, You Should Fill application form.
Thanks for visiting our site. It is a promise from us that we will keep updating our site.