NEET Phase 2 Registration Form 2016 official: National Eligibility cum Entrance test known as (NEET) online registration form submission was started when the notification will out. Those who want admission in M.B.B.S / BDS Courses those candidates want to attend the NEET Entrance Examination test. For the academic year 2015-2016 online NEET Phase 2 registration form Submission at cbseneet.nic.in changed to aipmt.nic.in.
The Supreme Court gave the permission to the CBSE to hold National Eligibility Entrance Test (NEET) 2016-2017 in two phases, and the Medical Council of India’s, and AIPMT schedule for the standard entrance exams is approved from May 1.
NEET Phase 2 Registration Form 2016:
Good news for students that don’t well prepared for NEET phase-1, now eligible for NEET phase-2 without any additional permission and apply for new registration form and get a chance for the second phase of NEET. Now the supreme court and CBSE council approve the exam those who also attend the Phase first of NEET.
The no students in NEET phase first are the expected 6.5 lakh. The court directed the CBSE and the Centre to provide the data on candidates who appeared from each State. Now the no of students in NEET phase 2 is estimated 8 lakh. So the competition is increased due to many students and CBSE also want to increase the date for registration process and exam date due to this reason.
NEET Phase 2 2016 Important dates:
NEET phase 2 2016 important dates, Registration form last date and admit card dates is given here:(expected)
|NEET 2016 Events||Date|
|NEET Registration form Starts||26 May 2016|
|Last date of Registration Form of NEET||25 June 2016|
|NEET Admit Card||8 July 2016|
|NEET Phase 2 Exam Date||24 July 2016|
|NEET 2016 Answer key||24 July 2016|
|NEET 2016 Result date||17 August 2016|
|Counselling Starts||18 August 2016|
|Counselling End||18 Sept 2016|
|Academic session starts||1 October 2016|
#NEET -2 Registration FORM WINDOW(Slow loading….. Please wait)
NEET Phase 2 Registration Process:
- Rules for NEET 2016 Registration: Read the rules carefully before filling the registration form of NEET phase two and follow the instruction that is mentioned on the application form filling brochure.
- Photograph Size for NEET Phase 2 application form: The Scanned image of the Photograph of the candidate should be in JPG format, and Image size should be between 10Kb to 100Kb. ex. [10kb<Photo size<100kb]
- Signature Size for NEET registration form 2016: The Scanned image of Signature of the candidate should be in JPG format, and Image size should be between 3Kb to 20Kb. ex [3kb<sign. size<20kb]
- Right Hand Index Finger Impression: The Scanned image of Right Hand Index Finger Impression of the candidate should be in JPG format, and Image size should be between 3Kb to 20Kb.ex. [3kb<thumb imp.size<20kb]
- NEET online payment methods: Through any Debit/ Credit Card using online payment gateway facility of Syndicate Bank / ICICI Bank / HDFC Bank /State Bank of India and the better option is used SBI card.
- NEET offline payment methods: Through e-Challan by depositing Fee in any of the branches of Syndicate Bank / ICICI Bank / HDFC Bank /State Bank of India. The e-challan may be generated after filling form on NEET website neet.nic.in
- Required documents for NEET Phase 2: (i) Proof of remittance of fee
(ii) Computer Generated Confirmation Page of online Application
(iii) A copy of the System Generated Self Declaration in respect of candidate from Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, and J & K, who have opted for seats under 15% All India Quota.
- Download the registration form print for future use and note the id that is generated by NEET official and password that is filled by you at the time of form filling.
NEET Registration Requirements:
- Candidate should be at least 17 years old and not more than 25 years old as on 31st of December of 2016.
- Candidate should have got 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology in Class 12th.
- If a candidate is appearing for the class 12th exam, can also apply for NEET Phase 2 2016.
NEET Phase 2 Syllabus:
NEET Phase 2 2016 have both 11th and 12th class main subjects. As the official sources described, 40% questions will be asked from 11th class and 60% are to be asked from 12th class.
The Multiple Choice Question (MCQ) type exam has the following subjects in AIPMT 2016.
There are 45 questions for each subject.
Every question is objective type.
Each question has four marks.
The official notification is not released till now so all the above guidelines are estimated and get from aipmt performa so don’t panic when the actual NEET PHASE 2 Registration 2016 notification is out, we inform you without any charge, so please keep visiting this page time to time.
We wish all the very best to the students for NEET 2 registration form 2016. You can join and follow us on facebook or Google Plus. Press CTRL+D to bookmark this page for Easy access.
We also accept your query via the comment box, so feel free to ask any question related to NEET 2016.