MBBS From Nepal 2018, Nepal MBBS Entrance Exam 2018 Admission, Fee, Eligibility Top College & University List: –
As we all know that, Nepal is the nearby and friendly nation to India. Indians are well aware of Nepal and their wealth. As far as education is concerned, Nepal is a well-known country. So, one can choose Nepal to study MBBS course without any hesitations. Nepal MBBS Entrance Exam 2018 is Complete Detail Check here.
Nepal MBBS Entrance Exam 2018:-
Students will be provided quality education and good laboratory training. Staffs are professional and highly knowledgeable, so they can handle the students with endmost comfort. Students will be provided needed hands-on experience and that will help them later after education is completed.
If you want to join MBBS From Nepal, you have to fulfill the following eligibility criteria,
Eligibility Criteria for MBBS in Nepal:-
- The age of the students should be minimum 17 years and maximum 19 years.
- The students should possess 50% marks in Biology, Physics, and Chemistry in higher secondary.
- The students must be studied in English medium or at least they had English as a subject.
- Valid Indian passport and no visa required.
- Valid MCI certificate
We are left with few seats and most of our colleges will stop taking admission very soon. Kindly contact asap for Registration for the session 2018.
Procedure of MBBS in Nepal:-
The medical course in Nepal has certain rules and regulations to be followed. The students have to obey those rules regularly and strictly. Nepal MBBS Entrance Exam 2018 for the students who would like to study MBBS in Nepal should meet the eligibility criteria stipulated by the college. No relaxation will be given to students as far as eligibility is concerned.
Duration of Course
In Nepal, the duration of the medical course is 5.5 years. Education duration will be 4.5 years and 1 year will be the internship for students.
Also Read :-
Medium of Study
The medical course will be touted in the English language. So, the students should be able to communicate and understand the language with no difficulties. Nepal MBBS Entrance Exam 20187 College List.
Benefits of Studying MBBS in Nepal:-
- Low tuition fee
- Advanced course
- Education standard is par
- Well-trained staffs
- Medical practice will be given to students during course in progress
- Valid course certification
- Good accommodation
Why One Should Choose Nepal to Study MBBS?
You have to study MBBS in Nepal for various reasons. Those reasons are as follows,
- Good destination – As far as Indians are concerned, they will have no problem with Nepal. Nepal is the friendly and polite nation. Nepal has a good link with India both physically and politically. Nepal is a good ambiance to continue your studies. Students will be treated with dignity and decorum. Most importantly, no language problem will occur to Indian students as Nepal people could understand both English and Hindi well. No food issues and climatic issues will occur to Indian students.
- Education Cost – The cost of MBBS in Nepal is extremely cheap while comparing to India. The report says tha the cost of education in Nepal and India will have difference up to 45 lakhs. So, one can save up to 35 to 45 lakhs by studying Nepal MBBS Admission 2018.
- Easy Education Pattern – The medical colleges in Nepal follows Indian syllabus and pattern. So, it will be easy for Indian students to grasp the syllabus. You could many medical colleges that are owned by Indians. Literally, you could not find difficulties to co-operate with the college.
- Medical Council – As like Medical Council of India, Nepal medical council is there which supervise the Nepal Medical colleges around the clock. Nepal Medical colleges are accredited and approved by the Medical Council of India. A screening test will be conducted for the students after education is done.
- Parents can hang out – During course period, the parents can meet their children with no passport or visa. This remains easy for parents to meet their children. Nepal can be easily reached by Indians either through roadways or airways.
- Accommodation – Good hostel facilities are there in almost all the medical colleges in Nepal. So, no hostel or accommodation issues will happen to students.
Top Medial College in Nepal Details:-
Nepalgunj Medical College
Education cost will be 30 to 35 lakhs overall. Hostel facility, well-trained staffs, hi-fi labs are some other things that you can consider.
Nobel Medical College
The fee structure is 32 lakhs overall. You could find all the needed facilities in this college.
Universal College of Medical Sciences
The fee structure for this year is yet to be announced. But definitely, it will come around your budget.
Students have Any Doubts Related to MBBS From China Discuss Here Via Comment Box or Contact Mail email@example.com.