All RRB Kolkata Result are available on its Official Website www.rrbkolkata.gov.in. RRB Kolkata is an organization of Government of India, which works for the appointment of new employees to work in Indian railways. Railway Recruitment Boards have several boards working for it appoint new employees. The Main roles of the RRBs is to hire right kind of staff and provided them to the different units of the Railways as per their needs.
RRB Kolkata CEN No. 02/2015 NTPC (UG) SRD Result:-
RRB Kolkata has declared the Final Result of CEN No. 02/2015 NTPC (UG) SRD Result for post of Jr. Clerk cum Typist, Trains Clerk, and Commercial Clerk & Ticket Examiner.Candidates with the following roll numbers have been provisionally shortlisted for Verification of Original Documents. Out of those candidates who appeared in the On-line Examination (CBT) held on 19.11.2015 to 21.11.2015, 24.11.2015, 27.12.2015 & 28.12.2015 for the recruitment to the posts of Jr. Clerk cum Typist, Trains Clerk, and Commercial Clerk & Ticket Examiner of E. N. No. CEN-02/2015 NTPC (UG) SRD, the candidates bearing the following Roll Nos. are found provisionally eligible to appear for Typing Skill Test/ Verification of Certificates and Genuineness of candidature.
How To Check RRB Kolkata Result 2016:-
Candidates can follow this procedure to check their RRB Kolkata Result 2016. The Result is also available on the official website of RRB Kolkata, and We will also host the direct link to check the RRB Kolkata Result.
- Open the official website of RRB Kolkata www.rrbkolkata.gov.in.
- Select the result section and choose the Result.
- Select Result and the pdf file will appear on your screen.
- Find your roll number in the result file.
- Generate a print copy of the result by pressing the print command.
RRB Kolkata Result is also available at:-
The RRB Kolkata Results of selection at every stage will be available –
- On the Notice Board of RRB Kolkata at www.rrbkolkata.gov.in/result.php.
- Through the Internet website www.rrbkolkata.gov.in.
- In “ The Employment News ”.
- To the successful candidates through post.