RRB Non Technical Exam Date Announced.Railway Recruitment Board (RRBs) will organize the Online Exam for the post of CEN No. 03/2015. Assistant Station Master (ASM),Commercial Apprentice (CA), Enquiry cum Reservation Clerk (ECRC), Goods Guard, Junior Accounts Assistant cum Typist (JAA), Senior Clerk cum Typist (SCT), Traffic Assistant (TA) & Senior Time Keeper (STK). RRB will be conducting a single stage common CBT (Computer Based Test) for all the notified categories followed by Aptitude Test/Typing Skill Test and the RRB exam notification. RRB Non Technical Exam Date from 28 March 2016 to 30 April 2016 Announced by the Railway Recruitment Board.
91,22,480 total candidate Applied for RRB Non-Technical/NTPC Exam
Information About RRB Non-Technical Exam Date 2016
RRB Non Technical Exam Selection Process:-
Candidates will be selected based on Common Computer Based Test (CBT), Typing Skill Test, Aptitude Test.
1. There will be a Common Single Stage CBT (Computer Based Test) Examination for all the posts.
2. For Commercial Apprentice, Traffic Apprentice, Enquiry cum Reservation Clerk, Goods Guard after Common Single Stage CBT, candidates have to attend for documents verification.
3. For Junior Accounts Assistant cum Typist, Senior Clerk cum Typist, Senior Time Keeper after Common Single Stage CBT, candidates have to attend for Typing Skill Test followed by documents verification.
4. For Assistant Station Master and Traffic Assistant after Common Single Stage CBT, candidates have to attend for Aptitude Test followed by documents verification.
Candidates called for appointment have to pass required medical fitness test conduct by the Railway Recruitment Board. Visual Acuity Standard is one of the important criteria of medical fitness of railway recruitment staff.
The medical requirements are-
- A-2: Physically fit in all respects. Visual Standards-Distance Vision: 6/9, 6/9 without of glasses.
Near Vision: Sn: 0.6, 0.6 without glasses and must pass the test for Colour Vision, Binocular Vision, Field of Vision & Night Vision.
- C-1: Physically fit in all respects, Visual Standards-Distance Vision: 6/12, 6/18 with or without glasses.
Near Vision: Sn: 0.6, 0.6 with or without glasses when reading or close work is required.