RRB NTPC Mains Questions, RRB NTPC Mains Question Paper 17 January 2017, RRB NTPC Mains Questions Morning Shift, RRB NTPC Mains Questions Evening Shift 1, 2, 3 Railway Recruitment Board is organized the RRB NTPC Exam 2016. The overall Exam Paper are Intermediate Level. RRB NTPC Mains analysis and RRB NTPC Mains Question Paper 17 January 2017 Review are:-
Number of Question Asked From General Knowledge and General Science
- Reasoning :– 40 Q.
- GK & Current Affairs:- 40 Q.
- Quantitative Aptitude:-40 Q.
RRB NTPC Mains Question Paper 17 January 2017:-
In the RRB NTPC Mains Question Paper 17 January 2017 General Awareness & General Science Questions asked 28th March 1st Shift/Morning shift. 1st Shift Questions Asked in RRB NTPC Exam Paper 2016.The questions are collected from students that attend the Exam
1. Which number of Lok Sabha was formed during 2014 election?
2. Rowlatt act in which year?
3. First international cricket match was played between??
Ans:- Aus vs. Eng.
4. What is the name of the horse of maharana Pratap Singh?
5. When did Indian constitution come into the first amendment?
6. Cyprus capital?
7. What is Viticulture?
Ans:- Production of grapes.
8. Karnam Malleswari related to which game?
9. Konark Temple made by?
Ans:- King Narasimhadeva I
10. Kuchipudi belongs to which state?
Ans:- Andhra Pradesh.
11. When did Swami Vivekanand deliver his speech in ‘World Religion Conference’ in Chicago city?
12. Name of the 1st satellite on Moon?
Ans:- Sputnik 1.
13. Which boxer is known as ‘Real Deal’?
Ans:- Evander Holyfield.
14. Who gave the slogan “Do or die”?
Ans:- Mahatma Gandhi.
15. Golden temple of Dambulla is present in??
Ans:- Sri Lanka
16. Odd one out (external hard disk, cd, keyboard, digital camera.?
17. Establishment of the Panchayati Raj System was recommended by?
Ans:- Balwant Rai Mehta Committee Report 1957.
18. Mrinalini Sarabhai is related with?
19. The words ‘Satyameva jay ate’ inscribed on the base plate of the emblem of India are taken from ?
Ans:- Mundaka Upanishad
20. Who discovered penicillin?
Ans:- Alexander Fleming.
21. By which Constitutional Amendment the voting age was reduced from 21 years to 18 years?
Ans:- 61st Amendment.
22. The Political parties got the constitutional recognition for the first time in the year?
23. World TB day?
Ans:- 24 March.
24. The Khurda Road division,Odisha of the East Coast Railway (ECoR. has set a target to install bio-toilets in 2,000 train coaches during 2016-17 as part of?
Ans:- Swachh Bharat Mission.
25. Which boxer is also known as Real Deal?
Ans:- Evander Holyfield
26. The sorrow of Bengal?
Ans:- Damodar River.
27. Under Article 356 of the Constitution of India, President’s rule was imposed for the first time in?
Ans:- PEPSU (Patiala and East Punjab States Union) PEPSU was a state of India between 1948 and 1956.
28. Smallest Continent of the world?
30. How many moons do mars have?
Ans:- 2 (Phobos and Deimos).
31. Aruna Asif Ali hoisted the flag in which movement?
Ans:- Quit India Movement.
32. Which of following chemicals is called as saltpeter?
Ans:- Potassium Nitrate.
33. Marsh Gas?
34.Celsius and Fahrenheit show the same temperature at
Ans :- 40
35.Hacker is Related to – Computer