South Indian Bank Recruitment 2018 and South Indian Bank Recruitment Apply Online for Probationary Clerk, South Indian Bank Probationary Clerk Application Form 2018 Pdf South Indian Bank Online Form Last date
South India Bank Ltd. has released a notification for 468 Vacancies for the post of probationary clerk. This recruitment notification was released the South Indian Bank Recruitment 2018 for the candidates of southern regions including Kerala, Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh and Telangana, Delhi NCR. South Indian Bank Recruitment 2018 released for the Probationary Clerk Posts.
- 1 South Indian Bank Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 South Indian Bank Clerk Recruitment 2018
- 1.2 South Indian Bank Probationary Clerk Recruitment 2018
- 1.3 South Indian Bank Apply Online
- 1.4 If you want to help your friends, Share It
South Indian Bank Recruitment 2018
Candidates who were waiting for this recruitment can apply online from the official website South India Bank Ltd. According to the South Indian Bank Notification 2018, There are certain criteria which are compulsory to be fulfilled by every candidate. Check below to get complete details about South Indian Bank Recruitment 2018 for Probationary Clerk Posts.
|Name Of Organization||South India Bank limited|
|Name of Post||Probationary Clerk|
|No. Of vacancies||468|
|Application Form Start Date||20-December-2017|
|Application Form Last Date||30-December-2017|
|Exam Date||January 2018|
South Indian Bank Clerk Recruitment 2018
Candidates who wish to apply for South Indian Bank Probationary Clerk Recruitment 2018 will have to check the eligibility criteria first. Those candidates who will not qualify for eligibility criteria. Then, they are not eligible for the South Indian Bank Online Form 2018. And also their South Indian bank probationary clerk application form will be rejected. The recruitment was released for hiring capable candidates. Who will deserve candidate for probationary clerk post will be described by examination.
✭ Educational Qualification:- Candidate must have qualified X/ SSLC, XII/ HSC, and Graduation with minimum 60% marks from a recognized board/university.
✭ Age Limit:- The candidate must be born within 01.01.1992 to 31.12.1997. The age should not exceed 26 years. some category reservation will be provided in upper age limit.
✭ Citizenship:- Candidate must be a citizen of the state from which he/she is applying.
✭ Application Fee:-
- General/OBC Candidates Application Fee – Rs.600/-
- All Other Candidates (ST/SC) Application Fee – Rs.150/-
South Indian Bank Probationary Clerk Recruitment 2018
Students who will fulfill these criteria will be able to apply for South Indian Bank Clerk Recruitment 2018. So, Firstly you can see the South Indian Bank Clerk Vacancy 2018. The online application process is going on and candidates are suggested to register as soon as possible so that if any problem will encounter in their South Indian Bank Probationary Clerk application form process they will get the time to deal with it.
State Wise No. of Vacancies
✭ Kerala:- 340 Vacancies
✭ Tamil Nadu:- 68 Vacancies
✭ Andhra Pradesh and Telangana:- 35 Vacancies
✭ Delhi NCR:- 25 Vacancies
South Indian Bank Apply Online
- First of all, Visit the official website of South Indian Bank i.e. www.southindianbank.com.
- Then just scroll down below and click on the “Careers” section.
- There You can see the various South Indian Bank Vacancies released.
- Then, Find & Click on the “Recruitment of Probationary Clerk” option.
- Next page, scroll down below and select “Apply Online“.
- Done!! Register here and start to fill the South Indian Bank Online Form Last date.
Download Here – South Indian Bank Probationary Clerk Notification PDF
Apply Online – South Indian Bank Online Application Form 2018
Visit Official – www.southindianbank.com
Also Check –