SSC JE Electrical Syllabus 2016 pdf, SSC Junior Engineer exam latest Syllabus 2016, SSC JE Syllabus in Hindi pdf download, Electrical, Mechanical, Civil Syllabus: The Syllabus for the candidates who applied for the SSC JE post consist the entire exam pattern and curriculum. It listed the subject wise and topic wise contents of the exam. This specifies the subjects and topics the candidates have to study. Also this gives the details of how many questions asked from each subject. This SSC JE syllabus 2016 is particularly framed for the Junior Engineer post candidates only.
SSC JE Syllabus Electrical pdf 2016 Paper 1, 2 GK, Math
The candidates can download the syllabus from the official site.The Reason for following the SSC je Syllabus for electrical pdf download for 2016 batch.
The Experts and top rank scorers have advised the candidates to strictly follow the syllabus of the exam. The Reason for this is:
- The candidates will study the important topics for SSC Junior Engineer(SSC JE) and pay more attention to those topics.
- They have the awareness about the question pattern and the number of questions asked from each subject.
- Also, this will help them in their planning for the SSC JE exam preparation.
- By practicing the important topics in the syllabus, the candidates will score more marks in their exam.
SSC JE Exam Syllabus Pattern:
|Paper Name||Subject Name||Total Marks|
|Paper-1 (Objective)||1. General Intelligence & Reasoning||50|
|2. General Awareness||50|
|3. General Engineering||100|
|Paper-2 (Conventional type)||Part A – General Engineering (Civil & Structural)||300|
|Part B – (Electrical)|
|Part C – (Mechanical)|
SSC Junior Engineer Syllabus 2016 pdf Topic Wise:
SSC JE General Intelligence & Reasoning Syllabi:
- Decision making
- Verbal and figure classification
- Arithmetic Number Series
- Problem solving
- Relationship concepts
- Arithmetic reasoning
- Economic Science
- General Polity
- Scientific Research
The General Engineering section covers the following topics:
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Structural Engineering
SSC JE Civil Engineering topics
- Building Materials
- Estimating, Costing and Valuation
- Soil Mechanics
- Irrigation Engineering
- Transportation engineering
- Environmental Engineering
SSC Junior Engineer Mechanical Engineering topics
- Theory of Machines and Machine Design
- Thermal Engineering
- Fluid Mechanics & Machinery
- Production Engineering
We thank you for using our site contents. It promises from us that we will update our site for more details of SSC JE Syllabus 2016 pdf latest. Thanks for visiting our site. We promise you for more updates.
SSC JE Result 2016