TS EAMCET Notification 2018:- TS EAMCET Application Form 2018, TS EAMCET 2018 Important Dates, Telangana EAMCET Notification 2018, TS EAMCET Application Fees 2018. EAMCET is an Engineering Agriculture & Medical Common Entrance Test conducted every year by TSCHE. Telangana EAMCET 2018 Notification Expected to be Releasing in the Last Week of February 2018. Telangana State conducts this exam for the students who want to pursue these courses from Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU), Hyderabad. For this year admission process the Telangana EAMCET Notification 2018 is came out. Students can check the notification. Check the start & last date of applying online.
TS EAMCET Notification 2018
JNTU, Hyderabad organizes this exam for intermediate students. It conducts an online written examination in which students are supposed to perform as per their ability and then on the basis of their Performance they get selected. In the official notification, TS EAMCET Application Form 2018 Details have been given. All the important details can be viewed in the Notification from it.
|Name Of Recruitment Board||Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada (JNTUK)|
|Exam Name||TS EAMCET|
|Start Date of Applying Online||Last Week of February 2018|
|Last Date of Applying||Last Week of February 2018|
● Official is only Accepting Online Application Form.
● From Last Week of February Application Process will Start.
● Some Necessary Details that will be Required at the time of filling Application Form is written in TS EAMCET Notification 2018.(Link Given Below)
TS EAMCET 2018 Important Dates
Basically in this State Level Examination Students whom, will be eligible will be invited to fill the application form. Telangana State EAMCET 2018 Date Application Process Requires Some TS EAMCET 2018 Eligibility from Students that is Given Below.
✫ Qualification: Intermediate pass & diploma holders can Apply for this Course.
✫ Age Limit: The minimum age required is 16 years.
✫ Nationality: Candidate must have a proof of Person of Indian Origin (POI).
✫ Residency: Telangana & Andhra Pradesh candidates can apply for EAMCET.
✫ Subjects: Candidate must have these subjects in 12th to apply for following courses.
- Engineering Courses: Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- BAMS/BHMS/BNYS Courses: Physics, Chemistry, Zoology and Botany.
- Pharma. D Course: Physics, Chemistry and Biology Optional.
Telangana EAMCET Notification 2018
TS EAMCET Exam Date 2018 is expected to be in May 2018. Students can prepare for TS EAMCET Application Fee 2018 from TS EAMCET Exam Pattern. In TS EAMCET Notification 2018 the exam pattern, syllabus, application form, application fee all details are mentioned.
♚ Application Fee Payment Mode: Application Fee can be submitted either by credit card, debit card or net banking online.
|Name of Courses||General/OBC Candidates||SC/ST Candidates|
|Engineering||500/- Rs.||250/- Rs.|
|Agriculture||500/- Rs.||250/- Rs.|
|Eng. & Agro. Combined||1000/- Rs.||500/- Rs.|
TS EAMCET Application Form 2018
There are few steps by which you can apply for TS EAMCET 2018 Notification Date Online. If students encounter any query regarding TS EAMCET Application Form they can contact us through comment box.
- Open the Official TS EAMCET Website i.e. www.eamcet.tsche.ac.in.
- At the Top Bar Click on the Notification option.
- Then, Find & Click on the “TS EAMCET Notification 2018” Option.
- There, Click on the PDF Download Button.
- Now Open the PDF TS EAMCET Notification, File i.e. saved to your device.
Visit Official – TS EAMCET Application Form 2018
Also Check –