APPSC JL Notification 2020: Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) will soon release the recruitment for Junior Lecturers for various vacancies. Many candidates who are looking for a job are excited about this recruitment and are eagerly waiting for recruitment. Candidates stay connected to our page for all the latest updates about the APPSC JL Recruitment 2020 like Eligibility Criteria, Educational Qualifications, Application Form Start and End Date, Application fees, Exam Date, etc.
|Name of Organization||Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC)|
|Post Name||Junior Lecturer (JL)|
|No of Vacancy||200 Posts (Tentative)|
|Start Date of Application Form||January 2020|
|Last Date of Application Form||February 2020|
|Exam Date||July 2020|
APPSC JL Notification 2020 Vacancy
There is an opportunity for all the job seekers who want to work as a Lecturer. Authorities of Public Service Commission Andhra Pradesh will soon release the APPSC JL Recruitment 2020 to fill the vacant Post for Junior Lecturers. Candidates who have a Master’s degree can apply for the JL Recruitment 2020. The exact number of posts or details has not yet been released but it will soon be released online on the official web portal www.psc.ap.gov.in. We ill also upload the complete information about the recruitment here.
Download Here – APPSC JL Hall Ticket 2020 Download
APPSC JL Recruitment 2020
Eligibility Criteria for APPSC JL Vacancy 2020 Upcoming
- A candidate must have a Master Degree with 55% Minimum Marks.
- A Second Class PG Degree in M.Sc/ B.A (Hons)/ B.com (Hons)/ M.A / M.Com / B.Sc (Hons) in Respective Subject.
- A Second Class PG degree or its equivalent with at least 50% marks in Political Science/ Politics/ Public Administration from a Recognized University.
- Candidates must be Qualified in UGC, CSIR National Eligibility Test for Lecturers (NET)/ UGC Equivalent Test.
Age Limit:- The Age Limit Should be Within 21 to 42 Years.
APPSC Junior Lecturer Notification 2020 Download
The APPSC will soon invite the application form the candidates who are interested for this recruitment. Authorities will first release the APPSC JL Notification 2020 announcing the complete details about the Junior Lecturer Recruitment. Candidates make sure to download this recruitment and read it carefully. Download the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Junior Lecturers Notification 2020 Pdf below.
- General / OBC Candidates: The General and OBC Candidates will have to Pay 250/- Rs. as an Application Fee.
- SC/ST Candidates: The Reserved Candidates will have to Pay 100/- Rs. as an Application Fee.
AP JL Notification 2020 Apply Online
To get recruited as a Junior Lecturer candidates will have to go through a screening Test, Written Examination and Interview Round. Before the Recruitment Process candidates will have to submit the application form and application fees prior to the due date. No forms will be accepted after the due date. If there is any discrepancy in the form it will be rejected so make sure to read the APPSC Notification 2020 for the Junior Lecturer Post. If you face any problem while applying for the recruitment then follow the procedure given here.
- Open the Official APPSC Website i.e. www.psc.ap.gov.in.
- Now Click on the Notification Section.
- Then, Find & Click on the “APPSC JL Notification 2020“.
- Click on the Given Option & Click on the PDF Download button.
- Done!! Open the Read the Complete APPSC junior Lecturer Recruitment & Upcoming Vacancies Details.
|APPSC JL Notification 2020 Pdf||Download Here|
|Check Here||APPSC Junior Lecturer Syllabus 2020|