APPSC JL Hall Ticket 2019 Download:- All the people searching for a govt. job in Andhra Pradesh; we have something to share with you. APPSC (Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission) has currently updated vacancy for the post of Junior Lecturer. There are total 237 vacancies; apparently, now waiting for APPSC JL Exam Hall Ticket i.e. interested Candidates for this post are in thousands. Also, below you will check the official www.psc.ap.gov.in APPSC Junior Lecturer Exam Date 2019. Therefore it is quite obvious that the Applicant has to Perform Really well for Getting Recruited.
AP Junior Lecturer Hall Ticket 2019 Download
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission recently announced the vacancy for Junior Lecturer in the state. All the candidates who are willing for getting regular updates about this vacancy should stay updated with the Junior Lecturer APPSC Hall Ticket related updates will be available only at the official website of APPSC. The Examination will be conducted on 19th, 20th, 22nd, 23rd January 2020. Admit Card for this examination will be released in the first week of January. All the eligible candidates can download the admit card from the official website after the release. All the essential information about the vacancy would be updated here timely.
|Name of Board||APPSC (Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission)|
|Job area||Andhra Pradesh|
|Job type||Govt. job|
|Date of exam||19th, 20th, 22nd, 23rd January 2020|
|Last application date||09/Feb/2019|
APPSC Junior Lecturer Exam Date 2019
In case you are the one who is going to appear for the APPSC Junior Lecturer exam then be sure about carrying your APPSC JL Hall Ticket 2019 Download and ID proof with you. Admit Card will be released in the month of January 2020, 10 – 15 days prior to the examination. Students make sure to download the Admit Card as soon as it is released. In the absence of anyone in this document; you might be stopped from giving the exam. Voter card, Aadhar card, Driving license, Pan Card, etc can be used as ID proof.
APPSC JL Selection Process 2019
- Written Exam (Paper I, II, and III)
- Document Verification
- Medical test
Andhra Pradesh Written Exam Pattern
- The written test would be of 100 marks in total. The entire question paper would be objective type and the candidate has to mark the right answer amongst multiple options.
- In case the candidate has successfully managed to qualify the written exam than APPSC would be verifying the documents.
- At last, the candidate needs to pass the medical test for getting recruited.
Also, Download Here -> APPSC JL Notification 2019
An application has to clear these entire three tests for getting recruited for the post. Failing in any single of them would throw you out of the competition.
Match the Following Details on APPSC JL Exam Hall Ticket
The hall ticket of the applicant has all these important details in it
|1.||Name of Applicant||7.||Signature and photograph of the applicant|
|2.||Gender (Female/Male)||8.||Address of Exam center|
|3.||D.O.B. (Date of Birth)||9.||Mother/Father’s Name|
|4.||Roll Number||10.||Applicant’s Category|
|5.||Date and Timings of Exam||11.||Invigilator’s Signature|
|6.||Examination Name||12.||Essential rules and regulation|
Steps to Download AP JL Hall Ticket 2019 from psc.ap.gov.in
- Make it to the official website of APPSC (Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission) i.e. psc.ap.gov.in
- Click on the download link of APPSC hall ticket; you will be re-directed to the admit card log-in page.
- Fill the details you are asked i.e. Registration Number and Password
- Verify the details that you have entered and keep going
- The hall ticket would appear in front of you; get a hard copy of it for carrying to the examination hall.
|Exam Hall Ticket Status||Check Here|
|Prepare Yourself with||APPSC JL Syllabus 2019|