bieap.gov.in Hall Tickets 2019:- The month of AP Intermediate Examinations 2019 is coming nearby i.e. BIEAP Inter Hall Ticket 2019 First & Second Year. BIEAP GOV IN Inter Hall Tickets 2019 for this examination are Now Available and a candidate can Download Jnanabhumi hall Tickets 2019 1st & 2nd Year it from the official website i.e. http://bieap.gov.in 2019 Inter 1st & 2nd Year Hall Tickets. In Case You are not Sure About How to Get Your very own BIEAP Intermediate Hall Ticket 2019 than there is Nothing to be Worried About. We are Going to Cover Every Single Detail About AP Intermediate First and Second Year Hall Ticket March 2019 in this article below; make sure to give a look at it.
bieap.gov.in Hall Tickets 2019 Inter 1st & 2nd Year
|Name of the Board||BIEAP (Andhra Pradesh Board of Intermediate Education|
|Level of Examination||Intermediate 1st and 2nd year|
|Examination Date||In End week of February|
|Release date of Admit Card||End week of February|
|Result Date||April 2019|
Note – Stay tuned with the official website of BIEAP (Andhra Pradesh Board of Intermediate Education for getting the latest updates.
Description of jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in Hall Tickets 2019 Intermediate 1st & 2nd Year
- Roll number – Roll Number is also Termed as Hall Ticket Number (Different for Each and Every Student)
- Name – Name of the Applicant
- Name of Father and Mother – Here Comes the Name of the Parents of Applicants who are Going to Appear for the Exam.
- Address of Center & Name – It is one of the most important field as it would be telling that where the applicant needs to go for writing the exam.
- Medium – It is basically the medium study of candidate (examination paper depends on it)
- District – Place from where student belongs
Things to Remember While Leaving for Inter 1st & 2nd Year
There are number of things that a student needs to remember before leaving for the exam –
- Make sure that all the details filled in hall ticket are genuine.
- Check out the place where you need to go for writing down the exam.
- Get exam center at least half an hour before examination timing.
- Ensure that You have Carried all the Essential Materials and Hall Ticket with You.
Follow Below Guide to bieap.gov.in Inter Hall Tickets 2019 First & Second Year
Step 1 – Visit the official website of BIEAP (Andhra Pradesh Board of Intermediate Education) i.e. http://bieap.gov.in/
Step 2 – Click on the “1st / 2nd Year Hall Ticket Download” option
Step 3 – The 1st year student’s needs to click on the “bieap.gov.in 2019 Inter Hall Tickets 1st Year” option and 2nd year students are required to click on “BIEAP Inter 2nd Year Hall Tickets” option.
Step 4 – You will be re-directed to a page where you need to fill your registration no. and Password.
Step 5 – Enter the Details and Click on “Submit” button.
Note – The Process of Downloading the Hall Ticket is Same for every process
It was the complete information that an applicant should be aware of about the bieap.gov.in Hall Tickets 2019. In case you are one of the applicant than get your Hall Ticket right away from the official website.
We wish you “All the very best” for your exam.
|Hall Ticket Download Link||1st Year Hall Tickets || 2nd Year Hall Tickets|
|Check Here||AP inter 1st Year Exam Centers 2019|
|Official Website||www.jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in || bieap.gov.in|