CCMT Application Form 2019 Complete Details: Open the official website ( link is provided at the last of this page) and ready the following document for CCMT 2019 application form.
1. GATE Score card( Download Gate 2019 Score Card here Gate 2019 Result for All Branches ECE, ME , CE, CS, IT, EEE, BT, CH, GG, AE, AG, MN, MT, PE, AR, EY, IN )
2. Category certificate
3. Qualifying degree marks card which has cumulative marks information
4. Bank details that are used in the payment process to fill the fee.
CCMT 2019 Application Form:
CCMT 2019 Application Form Step-1: This screen is shown to New candidate for registration as well as a candidate who has already registered for CCMT 2019. In this screen, for the new registration, click New Candidate Registration. The candidate who has already registered need to please enter Gate Reg. ID and the password.
CCMT 2019 Application Form Step -2: On click of New Candidate Registration, the following screen will be displayed. Enter the following details.
1. GATE Examination Year: This is a pull-down menu with options 2018 and 2019. Click the relevant one.
2. GATE Registration Id: Enter your GATE Registration Id.
3. GATE Examination Paper Name: This is a pull-down menu with all GATE Papers listed. Click the relevant one.
4. GATE Score: Enter your GATE Score.
5. Candidate Name: Enter your name as in GATE Scorecard.
6. GATE Marks out of 100: Enter the GATE marks out of 100 as in your GATE Scorecard.
7. After the above, press, Submit button
CCMT Application Form Step-3: Next page shown here, where the Consent page of the Candidate is shown. This page contains terms and conditions for registration counseling and the specific eligibility criteria specified by each of the Participating Institutes. The candidate must carefully go through this page.
CCMT 2019 Application Form-Step 4: Please enter the Personal details very actively otherwise you miss an opportunity.
1. Category: This is a pull-down menu with options ‐ General, OBC‐NCL (i.e., OBC ‐ Non-Creamy Layer), SC, ST. The candidate is required to fill this field cautiously. option.
2. PwD Status: This is a pull-down menu with options ‐ Yes / No. Candidate needs to click the appropriate option carefully. 3. Father Name: Candidate need to enter her/his father’s name
4. Mother Name: Candidate need to enter her/his mother’s name
5. Date of Birth: Use the calendar tool provided and click the appropriate year, month and day.
6. Gender: This is the pull-down menu with Male, Female, and Transgender. Candidate needs to click the appropriate option.
7. Nationality: Pull down menu with option Indian or Foreigner. Candidate needs to click the appropriate option.
8. Adhaar No: Candidate needs to enter her/his Adhaar Number, which is optional.
9. Mobile Number: Candidate needs to enter a real mobile number because all the important SMS are sent to this phone number.
10. Email: Enter your email original address because all the important emails are sent to this mail id.
11. Complete address: Candidate need to give the complete postal address.
12. Pin code: Enter the Pin code.
CCMT Application Form Step-5:
1. Qualifying discipline name: Based on qualifying degree selection, discipline names are displayed Candidate need to select the appropriate one. Note that under B.E/B. Tech qualifying degree option, there is a discipline name option, “None of the above”. The candidate needs to select none of the above options when he does not find any qualification.
2. Qualifying Result Preparation Mode: Select the percentage or CGPA option based on the evaluation scheme of the candidate’s UG level examination. If Percentage is the selected option, the percentage marks must be entered; if CGPA is the selected option, the maximum point scale of CGPA (one of 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4) and the CGPA value must be entered. The system displays a suitable value under’ CGPA out of 10 ‘ box based on the CGPA entered.
NOTE: Once the candidate clicked on “Final Submit” button then there there is no option to change the data.
CCMT 2019 Application Form Step-6: Pay the Registration fee. When the payment is successfully deducted from your account then you are eligible to fill the choices.
CCMT 2019 Application Form Step-7: There is 5 option for fill the NIT and other Collages and braches:
- Arrange filled choices
- Choice Interchange
- Choice Rearrange
- Multiple Deletion
- Lock Choice
CCMT 2019 Application Form Step-8: When you click on Arrange filled choices Tab, then the following screen shown here.
CCMT 2019 Application Form Step-9: When you click on Choice Interchange Tab, then the following screen shown here.
CCMT Application Form 2019 Step-10: When you click on Choice Rearrange Tab, then the following screen displayed.
CCMT Application Form 2019 Step-11: When you click on n Multiple deletion Tab, then the following screen displayed.
CCMT 2019 Application Form Step-12: When you click on n Multiple Lock Choice Tab, then the following screen displayed.
Note: After the locking of choices, the candidate is not allowed to make any modifications in the filled choices. So, candidate is urged to check all the filled choice(s) carefully before Locking.
SAVE AND CONTINUE: if you want to do further modification then click on save and continue.
SAVE AND GO TO HOME: If you want to save the choices and go home then click on Save and go home.
Now the CCMT 2019 application form process is over. You should wait for the 1st round result, 2nd round result, 3rd round result, spot round result, and all the data scratched from the official website.
Best of Luck…!!
1. CCMT 2019 Counselling Procedure, Important Date, Tips
Candidates if you want to receive any updates Related to CCMT Counselling 2019 or NIT Gate Counselling. You can join us on facebook or Google Plus.if you want to download pdf provided by official website for CCMT counselling Procedure.
If you have any query related to CCMT application then comment here, we assist you as soon as possible.
We will update review for all the slots here. Press CTRL+D to bookmark this page for easy navigation.
CCMT official website: Click Here