GATE 2017 Notification: GATE is also known as graduate aptitude test which is a national level examination. This examination is conducted every year and you can check list of all the colleges by Gate. This examination is conducted to test the deserving candidate’s general aptitude and knowledge of the subjects. The examination is conducted for the candidates to get admission on the engineering programs. The GATE examination 2017 by IIT Roorkee is likely to take place in the month of august, 2016. The candidates who are interested and deserving can now apply for the exams and also check the GATE admit card, eligibility criteria, application form and Syllabus .
Gate Notification Details:
- The GATE examination is conducted every year by the IIT’s and the IISc’s. The examination is mostly conducted in the last weeks of the month January and February.
- There are more than thousand candidates who appear for the examination. In the month of August the GATE examination official details shall be made available for the interested candidates.
- Here all the complete details are given with regards the GATE examination.
- The GATE 2017 notice shall be made available in the month august, 2016. The registration and filling application form and the submissions shall be done through APS i.e. online application processing system.
Notice Released By IIT Roorkee for Gate 2017:
The opening date for the online application will be 1st September 2016. After that the online application system shall be closed on the 4th October 2016 by IIT Roorkee. The are also other Gate important dates which the candidates must know. The closing date for the change of city shall be 16th November, 2016. The admit card shall be made available on the 5th of January, 2016 before the Gate 2017 Result.
The online examination of the GATE shall be held on the following dates 4th, 5th, 11th and 12th of February 2017. The results shall be announced in the month of March, 27th, 2017.
10 Most Important Thoughts on Gate 2017 Notification:
There is also an application fees which the candidates will have to pay category wise. They are as follows.
- For the general category and OBC (male) category the fees shall be 1500/-.
- For the women candidate the fee shall be 750/-.
- For the SC, ST and PD candidates the fee shall be 750/-
- There are ways in which the candidates can apply; they will have to go in the official website of the IIT.
- There will get the online form and will have to submit the basic details like
- Scanned photograph with Correct Size
- Payment via banking, credit etc.
- The candidates also need to send their documents through scanning and then uploading it.
- At Last,you should remember all the tips about Gate 2017 Notification.
There is also an eligibility criteria which the candidates must have B.E or B. Tech. or any other engineering degree with good marks for apply Gate 2017 Application form. Candidates appearing in the final year also can apply for the examination.