CCMT 2017 Counselling Procedure– Students that participate for the Centralized Counselling for M.Tech / M.Plan Admission are are now can apply for Counselling through Gate Score(Counselling is only for Gate qualified candidates). Here You can check all the details about CCMT  2017 counselling & CCMT College predictor by www.inspirenignite.com.
Sometimes students secure good rank in GATE exam, but they got lower college in counselling because they don’t participate actively in counselling. If you are one of them or you don’t want to make this mistake again or you are fresher in Counselling then you are at right place.

CCMT 2017

A lot of students are not aware of GATE counselling mistakes because they are newbies in this field and they don’t have enough knowledge for about GATE counselling process.
CCMT Full Form: Centralized Counselling for M. Tech

Q. One of my friends got better college then me, I secure more marks in GATE rather than my friend in the same category & same branch. How I complete this process that I will get better NIT or IIT?

Ans- Because of your friend very active in counselling. The next question in your mind is that ” How to active in GATE/CCMT counselling? “

I assure that if you follow all the steps then you surely get Best collage according to your interest. So now we start the process in following steps that are easily described for every Gate Qualifier.

Important Dates for CCMT 2017 Counselling:

CCMT Counselling Activities Dates(Expected)
CCMT Advertisement 8 April 2017
6 July 2017
Seat Acceptance fee of ₹20,000/- through Net Banking or Debit Card or Credit
Card from own computer, OR through e-challan at any SBI branch followed
by reporting at any Reporting Centre after 3rd round of allotment
10-13 July 2017
Payment of Provisional Admission Confirmation Fee of ₹10,000/- through
Net Banking or Debit Card or Credit Card from own computer, OR through echallan at any SBI branch
15-18 July 2017
Sliding Result Declaration 22 July 2017
Vacancy declaration 24 July 2017
Fresh registration for National Spot Round (NSR) – (Fresh and Withdrawal
applicants only)
26-28 July 2017
Payment of ₹42,000/- for OC/OB (Rs 40,000/- NSR Participation Fee + Rs
2000/- Registration Fee) and ₹11,500/- for SC/ST/PwD (Rs 10,000/- NSR
Participation Fee + Rs 1500/- Registration Fee) through Net Banking or
Debit Card or Credit Card from own computer, or through e-challan at any SBI
branch.
10-13 August 2017
Choice filling for National Spot Round (NSR) 14-18 August 2017
Locking of choices for National Spot Round (NSR)
19 July 2017
National Spot Round (NSR) seat allotment 22 July 2017
Physical Reporting to the Allotted Institute for Admission
23-26 July 2017
Classes start
Classes begin as per the respective Institute’s
Calendar

CCMT 2017 Registration Process: Step by Step Click Here

CCMT 2017 Important dates

Also Read:

CCMT 2017 Counselling Eligibility Criteria:

• New Institute added in 2017: – Indian Institute of Engineering Science, Technology Shibpur and IIIT Srirangam, NIT Manipur and NIT Sikkim
  • CCMT 2017 Eligibility Criteria: – Min. Percentage Required:  ->For Gen/OBC=60% or 6.5 CGPA     ->For SC/ST=55% or 6.0 CGPA
  • Please read the instruction carefully that are mentioned on Information Brochure.
  • CCMT 2017 Application Form Fees: ->For Gen/OBC=Rs 2000       ->For SC/ST=Rs 1500

CCMT Online Counselling Tips:

1. Candidate can change, delete and re-order their choices until the choice filling locked or submitted.
  2. Choices are locked till the last date, according to CCMT counselling information brochure and you can also add colleges before the choices are locked.
  3. Candidate should fill the branches from above infographic suggestions and also prefer the more popular branches first because popular branches have scope better than other branches.
  4. One more thing that you keep in your mind that is please do not fill any for NIT or IIT. Suppose you get IIT but the branch is Physics and then you don’t satisfy with any IIT with lower valuable branches so open your eyes when to fill the colleges and branches in CCMT  2017 Counselling to get better college and batter branch.
  5. Visit the social sites(like- Facebook, Google+) for an estimate of branch or college according to your Gate score also check college predictor and branch predictor on different websites for an estimate.
  6. Don’t fill all the branches and also that are not according to your interest .ex- if you interested in Electrical related branches( like- Power Electronics. Power System, Signal Processing and Control, High Voltage Engineering, Integrated power system or Digital Electronics etc.) and CCMT allotted Computer related branches( Computer Science and Computer Technology, Information Technology, Software Engineering, Information Security and Database and information etc. ) then you do not do your best so choose it carefully.
  7. Find the forum on the internet submit your rank and score to get an additional estimate from previous year students or from experts.
  8. NIT M.Tech admission 2017 through Gate has also performed under CCMT 2017 counselling because CCMT is conducted by NITs for a single counselling by for all institutes.
  9. Gate Qualifiers also put one thing in your mind that this is not a straightforward to get the best college without active in counselling if you spend Rs 40000 in spot round then you have better chance to get NIT through Gate.
  10. The Last and final CCMT Registration tips are candidates have to go to the allotted Institute with the original documents, DVN signed by RC officials for final admission and attending classes as per the academic calendar of the Institute.

CCMT 2017 Counselling

How to Apply For CCMT 2017 Counselling:-

• Register at official website by filling your basic details(Name, Gate Score etc.)
  • Then do Payment for the Registration process. All candidate must pay Rs. 2000/ Rs. 1500
  • When all the process completed then CCMT official send Registration Number and password on your mobile no. or email.
  •  Log in using your registration and password then fill the colleges and branches according to your interest or for batter opportunity.
  • Check Official Website.
  • Fee Submitting Process is Completely Online.
  • Spot Round will charge Rs. 40000, if you get any college then the money in not refunded.(it included in your session fee).
  • Candidate must print the choice filling form after the counselling or take a screenshot for future reference.

CCMT 1st Round Allotment Result 2017:

1. Open official website of CCMT.
  2. Select the link for CCMT 1st Round Allotment Main 2017.
  3. Enter your Registration no. and Password.
  4. Now download the 1st Round Result.
  5. If you allotted college and a seat in this round should first pay Rs20,000/- as part institute fee through NEFT or Net banking / Credit Card / Debit Card)  and then report to any
    one of the reporting centers.
  6. If you aren’t allotted a seat then apply for 2nd Round of CCMT Counselling.
  7. Candidate Should verify our document at the Reporting Centres (RC) because those do not report at the college canceled automatically without any notice.
  8. When the document verification is completed, college or RC issues a Verification note signed by Reporting Centres officials.
  9. Useful Links:

UseFul Links For CCMT First Round:(Coming Soon)

• CCMT 2016 First Round Result
  • CCMT 2016 Fee Payment for Second Round
  • Maximum and Minimum GATE Score – Round No. 1
  • INSTITUTE WISE SEAT ALLOTMENT

CCMT 2nd Round Allotment Result 2017:

1. Candidates can also check 2nd counselling allotment result using step 1,2,3,4 that are described in 1st Round allotment process using the repeated steps.
  2. There are 2 types of candidates in CCMT  2nd Round:

TYPE 1: Those candidates who do not get any college or branch in Round 1 of CCMT counselling 2017. Type 1 should apply for 3rd Round in counselling.

TYPE 2: Those candidates who get college in the first round but apply for the second round. Type 2 candidates pay the fee at nit reporting centers and apply for 3rd Round nit admission through Gate.

Important Links For CCMT 2nd Round:(Link will Updated when Results are out)

• CCMT 2017 Second Round Result
  • CCMT 2017 Fee Payment for Third Round
  • Maximum and Minimum GATE Score – Round No. 2
  • INSTITUTE WISE SEAT ALLOTMENT -2

CCMT 3rd Round Allotment Result 2017:

1. Follow the first 4 steps of the 1st round of counselling of ccmt.
  2. The seats are vacant in the 2nd round are allotted in the 3rd round.
  3. There are 2 types of candidates in CCMT 3rd Round for NITs and other colleges admission through Gate:

TYPE 1: Those candidates who do not get any college or branch in Round 2 of CCMT counselling 2017. Type 1 should apply for Spot Round in counselling knew as CCMT national spot round(NSR).

TYPE 2: Those candidates who get college in the second round but apply for third round NIT gate counselling. Type 2 candidates pay the fee at nit reporting centers and apply for Spot Round of nit admission through Gate.

CCMT Spot Round or NSR Round Allotment Result 2017:

1. Check the Spot Round result and report on Reporting centers for submitting fee Rs. 40000 and Rs. 10000(for SC/ST) using NIFT or Net banking / Credit Card / Debit Card.
  2. Candidates may directly proceed to the respective allotted Institute with the original documents, DVN signed by the RC officials and the provisional admission letter downloaded from CCMT website for taking the final admission and attending the classes.
  3. Candidate fills the choices before the last date otherwise there is no option for the candidate to get admission in NIT using Gate Scorecard.
  4. Students can our college list after the result of Spot Round in CCMT counselling.
  5. After the payment of the fee, the student can download joining latter of specific college that are provided you in last round of CCMT counselling 2016.

BSNL TTA Recruitment 2017 Check Here

Candidates if you want to receive any updates Related to CCMT Counselling 2017  or NIT Gate Counselling. You can join us on facebook or Google Plus.

CCMT 2017 Counselling Information Brochure Click Here

if you have any Query about CCMT Counselling then ask in the comment.

We will update review for all the slots here. Press CTRL+D to bookmark this page for easy navigation.

CCMT 2017 Application Form Click Here

Previous 5 / 5

314 Comments

1. Abhishek R Vasistha

Sir I got 457 score in ECE branch with 6957 rank in gen cat. Which nit I could get in NSR round with good branch in ece

2. Div

Hello sir,
    I got gate 2019 ECE score 346 marks 14959 rank. Is there any chances of getting NIT?

3. roshnisharma

nsr fee 40000 is adjusted in the semester fee it the or it is paid to government

• abhishek bhardwaj

It will be adjusted in semester fee..

4. roshnisharma

the amount 40000 which is taken as nsr fee , would be adjusted in the first semester fee or it would be taken by the government

5. saj

Please suggest NIT for me.MY gate rank is 14281 and marks 26.34 and score is 367 and OBC category.

• Div

I got gate 2019 score 346 marks 27.3 rank 14959. Do I get any nit??

6. Amit

Hello sir I am 4th year student and complete my graduate in June 2017..can I eligible for this as I score 698 marks in ce gate 2017??

7. SHARUK

Sir,
    I’m from mechanical branch and given gate 2017 as a OBC candidates.
    After getting answer keys from various institutes I’m getting approx 45.33 marks.
    What should i do???
    I want to do m.tech??
    My choices are:
    1. Jadavpur University- Manufacturing, Design, Thermal, materials technology.
    2. IIEST- Manufacturing, Design, Thermal, materials technology.
    3. NITs- Manufacturing, Design, Thermal, materials technology.
    can i get any one of the above???
    Are JU, IIEST and any NIT give stipend while doing m.tech??
    Help me sir!!!! Very much confused!!!
    And one more thing I’m obc category issued by state government under NCL which is not included in central list of OBC.
    Can apply as OBC candidates???

8. PAVANI AITHA

sir i didnot get to take printout of my locked choices in NSR round.without the printout cant i seek admission?please reply me as my councelling is too near!

9. Purvi

Further procedure after getting seat in ccmt nsr round?

10. venkat rao

Sir,
    my gate score 356 marks 25.46 branch ECE
    catagory obc
    which nits are better for me ?

11. Gagan

Gate score 464..marks 40.88
    Catagory OBC.

Any chances of getting NIT nagpur in spot round.should i apply for NIT nagpur or not..please reply soon, tommorow is last date..

12. Samuel Larouche

Hi, i think that i noticed you visited my website so i came to ¡°go back the prefer¡±.I’m attempting to to find things to enhance my site!I suppose its adequate to use some of your ideas!!

13. Swati gupta

Sir I’m a electrical student with a gate score of 388 and rank 13344 under gen category. Is there any chances of getting nits. if yes kindly tell me the preferences.

14. atul

sir
    i have paid my seat acceptance fees and institute allotment fees both. but now i dont want to take admission .
    is there any procedure by which i can refund my paid amount.
    if i will not present at the institute for remaining fees during given period what happened next?

15. Reena Kumari

Hello sir,
    My gate score is 419 in electrical engineering.I was registered for CCMT-2016.Now if I want to appear in spot counselling,will I have to pay registration fee Rs2000 again???

16. Fularani Vhansure

how is VIT vellore college for IT stream?

17. aman vishwakarma

Sir I had got 326 score in gate 2016 mechanical branch. Is there any chance for getting seat in spot counselling round in any of the nits

18. amazing reviews

Whats up this is somewhat of off topic but I was wanting to know
    if blogs use WYSIWYG editors or if you have to manually code with HTML.
    I’m starting a blog soon but have no coding expertise so I wanted to get advice from
    someone with experience. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

19. yogesh singh jadon

Hello sir ,
    My gate score is 355 in instrumentation and general category there is any chance of nit in spot round

20. Varun

Hello sir
    I have got foundry & forge technology in NIFFT Ranchi can you please tell me about preparation time , placement & scope of m.tech . from there
    Is pursuing mtech in this college with the mentioned branch fruitful ?

21. sidhart

Sir
    As mention 42000 is the NSR participation fee so how it will be adjust in admission if seat is alloted,,,,,or i have to pay again 40000 for admission ? please clarify that
    and
    sir my gate score is 393 ECE in OBC catagory which nit i can get in nsr in VLSI or communication technology?

22. Hemlata

Si my gate score is 355
    Marks 25.62
    Category obc (ncl)
    Brach :Electricl Engg
    Till 3rd round no seat alloted
    I want to know that there is any chances to getting any NIT
    SIR PLEASE SUGGEST ME.

23. Bipin singh

Sir ,
    My gate 2016 score is 438 , 32.83 marks Electrical eng. and i belong to SC cat.
    I did not attend for ccmt counc. can i attend for NSR round ,
    If i can , is there any possibility for getting a collage…plz address me sir

24. renu yadav

sir, my gate score is 400 . i m from electrical branch.i did not get any branch in mnit jaipur till 3round.is there is any chance to get admission in national spot round.

25. Pankaj wadhwani

sir,
    I got NIT surat(ENVIRONMENT ENGINEERING) in 2nd round and i applied for floating.
    In 3rd round there was no change and now i dont wish to change my willingness, so
    do i need to visit the RC(reporting centre) again?
    Please reply soon.

26. kailash

sir what are the chances of getting seat in NSR round for St student.

27. amruth sagar

sir if i reject the seat in NSR after is alloted… then will i get my 40000 rs paid amount.?
    which are the best nits for civil … my score is 511 and rank is 4518…pls help with this?

28. vikas

Sir
    My gate 2016 score is 397 (29.25) (civil)
    AIR 10317
    I Belong to obc category.
    I got nit Srinagar in 3rd round.
    Now what should I do to participate in spot round.
    Are there any chances to get nit?

29. ASHWIT

HELLO SIR
    MY GATE 2016 SCORE=320
    RANK 15935
    AND BRANCH =CSE AND MY CATEGORY SC
    WHICH NIT SHOULD I GET AT NATIONAL SPOT ROUND CCMT

30. Arindam Pradhan

My rank is 3570 gate score 573. EE general category. What are the possible nits and branches will i get in the spot round??

31. khushbu

sir I got 42.31 marks and 572 gate score in ec in gen. category. I didn’t get any college in ccmt due to not filling options proprly. what are my chances for spot round and if I get a college in spot round, what about 42k, Will that be paid as college fees or is that just spot round fees and I have to pay college fees separately?

32. Binita

sir, my score in EE this year in gate is 573 in general catagory. i got power system in nit hamirpur in 3rd round allotment. Should I go for spot round for better nits like allahabad, trichy etc or should I lock this choice??? plz give me an answer…..

33. Manoj Prudhvi

I am Manoj Prudhvi I got Gate 2016 Score of 402; AIR 12484; Category :OC in ECE .I want to apply for National Spot Registration which iits and nits will I got.The amount 40000 will be refunded if seat not alloted.
    Please Reply…

34. Sujay Mondal

My GATE score is 291 SC gategory
    Instrumentation branch (IN)
    can i get any NIT?

35. vineel

sir,I got 26.79 ECE 369 marks in gate 2016 please tell me the nit’s i can get through spot round.thank you

36. vipin

Sir I hv got NIT Manipur in second round of ccmt and I dnt want to join it .I m expecting for manit bhopal my first preference …what can I do now ??

37. sagar

sir,
    i got a seat in second counsiling,but if i did not pay the 20000 money through ccmt,am i eligible for third counsiling.what should i do apply for third counsiling

38. Prashant

gate score 378 obc cse branch possible nits?

39. well wisher

IIIT Srirangam PG Admissions closed from 2016 onwards, because the current mentor NIT Trichy said they are not having faculties to handle those software engg, database systems, computer science in Mtech discipline. What a nice mentor

40. PRIYA RANJAN JHA

Hello sit my gate score is 486 in electrical engineering and i belongs to general category ..and i wants power system engineering ..so what are my possiblities and which nit colleges i can get during counselling or NFR.

41. Krishna

I m graduate in civil engineer. I couldn’t clear gate 2016. Are there any chances where i can get into NITS . My CGPA 8.5

42. priyanka