HPPSC Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online for PGT Posts (Postgraduate Computer Teacher (Informatics Practices) Class- 3rd, PGT): HPPSC is known as Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission govt. This Organisation is responsible for conducts the exam for govt. jobs for various Candidates, who want to be a teacher in the government department. Check the computer Teacher Vacancy 2019, Candidates are searching for HP PSC vacancy 2019. The officials will release the notification for the recruitment on various postgraduate teachers for Informatics Practices in Himachal Pradesh PSC Vacancy 2019. HPPSC is govt. organization in Himachal Pradesh whose headquarter is in Shimla and it is formed in 1971.
HPPSC Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details
Aspiring candidates must check the official notification on the official portal for the postgraduate teacher. Official site of HPPSC is www.hppse.hp.gov.in and download notification regarding PGT recruitment. A notification has information about a number of vacant posts, the name of post, job location, pay scale, application form filling date, admit card issue date, eligibility criteria, result declaration date and many other useful guidelines for each candidate for HP PSC Vacancy 2019 online form. Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission released the Post Graduate Teacher Vacancy 2019 for recruiting the most eligible candidates on the Govt posts.
|Department Name||Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Post||Computer Teacher|
|Job Type||Government Sector|
|Apply Mode||Online Mode|
|Total No. of Vacancies||1865|
|Online Form Start Date||Sep 2019|
|Online Form Last Date||Sep 2019|
HP PSC Vacancy 2019 Educational Criteria, Eligibility, Age Limit
Eligibility criteria for HPPSC PGT post-2019 are given here:
- Age limit- candidate’s age must be 18 years minimum and maximum is 45 years.
- Educational qualification- candidate must have BE/ BTECH degree in computer science or on information technology. Candidate, who has completed his or her M.Sc or MCA may also apply for this post.
- Examination Fee: Rs. 400/- for Gen category & Rs. 100/- for SC/ ST/ OBC. No Fee for Ex-Servicemen/ visually impaired candidates of H.P.
Selection procedure of HP PSC Vacancy 2019 for PGT is as follows:
- Screening test
- Written test
- Personality test
- Face to face interview
HPPSC 2019 Apply Online form before the last date
You must have to visit the official portal of HP PSC for an application form. Steps for the application form are as below:
- On the official portal, www.hppsc.hp.gov.in, search link for PGT (informatics practices). Link to Online Form
- Click on that link and apply for the post. Enter asked details like name, phone number, email address, educational qualification, and other necessary information.
- Now, after inserting asked information click on submit button to get HP PSC Vacancy online form.
- If required, take print of this filled application form and start your preparation for the written exam.