HPPSC Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online for PGT Posts (Postgraduate Teacher (PGT): Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission will be releasing the recruitment for Teachers for various vacancies. All those candidates who want to work in the teaching department have an opportunity now to get recruited. All the candidates who are interested in recruitment want to the complete details so that they can prepare accordingly. Authorities will soon release the official notification announcing the complete details about the recruitment. Candidates stay connected to our page as here we will update all the details related to HP PSC Vacancy 2020.
HPPSC Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
All the Aspiring candidates are very excited to hear about PGT Recruitment 2020. Authorities will soon invite the application for the candidates. All the interested candidates will have to submit the application form along with the application fees prior to the due date. No forms will be accepted after the due date. Make sure to read the complete notice and instructions carefully before filling the form. If there is any discrepancy or problem in the form then it will be rejected. Authority doesn’t provide an option for refilling the form. Scroll Down below for the complete information.
|Department Name||Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Post||Computer Teacher|
|Job Type||Government Sector|
|Apply Mode||Online Mode|
|Total No. of Vacancies||Announce Soon|
|Online Form Start Date||Announce Soon|
|Online Form Last Date||Announce Soon|
HP PSC Vacancy 2020 Educational Criteria, Eligibility, Age Limit
Eligibility criteria for HPPSC PGT post-2020 are given here:
- Age limit- candidate’s age must be 18 years minimum and maximum is 45 years.
- Educational qualification- candidate must have BE/ BTECH degree in computer science or on information technology. Candidate, who has completed his or her M.Sc or MCA may also apply for this post.
- Examination Fee: Rs. 400/- for Gen category & Rs. 100/- for SC/ ST/ OBC. No Fee for Ex-Servicemen/ visually impaired candidates of H.P.
Selection procedure of HP PSC Vacancy 2020 for PGT is as follows:
- Screening test
- Written test
- Personality test
- Face to face interview
HPPSC 2020 Apply Online form before the last date
You must have to visit the official portal of HP PSC for an application form. Steps for the application form are as below:
- On the official portal, www.hppsc.hp.gov.in, search link for PGT (informatics practices). Link to Online Form
- Click on that link and apply for the post. Enter asked details like name, phone number, email address, educational qualification, and other necessary information.
- Now, after inserting asked information click on the submit button to get HP PSC Vacancy online form.
- If required, take print of this filled application form and start your preparation for the written exam.