ICAR Cut off 2019-2020 Marks – ICAR AIEEE Category Wise Cutoff Marks depends on the level of the exam question paper, examination conducted on 1st July 2019. ICAR Stands for Indian Council for Agriculture Research is releasing their AIEEE 2020 Exam Cut Off Marks, Expected and Previous Year ICAR Cut Off Marks is now given below. Every year Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) declare the different – different cut off marks for each category Like as General, OBC, SC, ST. Indian Agricultural Research Council (ICAR) The ICAR AIEEA UG & PG Exam 2019 was successfully conducted on May 2019. The outcome of ICAR 2020 Name Wise. ICAR AIEEA UG Cut off Marks 2019 & ICAR AIEEA PG Cut Off Marks 2020 are subject to Question Paper Level. The Board also declared Written Marks ‘ 2020 ICAR Merit List obtained in the 2020 ICAR Question Paper.

ICAR Cutoff Marks 2019-2020 AIEEE

A Large Number of Students are Waiting for the official category wise cut off marks list. The Wait time will be over on 17th October 2020. The actual notification issued by the authority at the end of the Indian Council for Agriculture Research Examination Board and the 17th October 2020 is the confirmed date, so the ICAR AIEEE Result and cutoff marks will be published on ICAR’s official website. You should follow the link and simplify the specified process if you want to download the result.

Latest Update – ICAR AIEEE Result on 17th October 2020. Candidates can comment with their details in the comment section below. And Our Team will update you. Check Cut Off Marks Below.

ICAR AIEEA UG 2020 Cut Off.
Category Cutoff

ICAR Counselling End Date 16 October 2020
1st Round Allotment & Provisional Admission Letter 22 October 2020
College Reporting October 2020
2nd Round Allotment last October 2020
College Reporting & Document Verification  End of the October 2020

Check ICAR AIEEE Result

After Declaration the ICAR Result 2020 the Indian Council of Agricultural Research the Counseling Schedule and Detail Description about the Result. The result is soon going to be announced on the official website. Students Can Check Here the Complete Counseling Process StepWise. Candidates, those are applied for the ICAR UG Counselling Website 2020 that have opted from the official body at the icarexam net. ICAR UG Cut Off Marks Declare by the Indian Council of Agricultural Research board soon on their official website. ICAR cut off marks Uploaded on the official website of ICAR www.icar.org.in. The procedure to check cut off marks describes in the below in this article. Students Can Follow the Given Procedure below to check the Previous Year CutOff, Marks List. Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) will be declared the official ICAR UG  PG Cut off Marks 2020 at website www.icar.org. Candidates Can follow the given stepwise process to check your AIEEE result at ICAR Portal.

icar 2018 cut off

ICAR AIEEA Result Available Soon
ICAR AIEEE (UG) Result Available Soon
ICAR AIEEE (PG) Result Available Soon
ICAR AICE – JRF/SRF (PGS) Result Available Soon
Official Website www.ntaicar.nic.in

How to Download & Check ICAR Category Wise Cut Off Marks 2020

Must pass and obtain not less than 50 percent marks in aggregate for admission in categories General, UPS (Under Privileged State) and OBC or 40 percent marks in aggregate for admission in categories SC, ST and PC in 10+ 2 or equivalent to PCM / PCMB / PCMB / PCA / PCH subject combinations / Inter (Agriculture). The candidate must have secured at least 60% marks to qualify ICAR Exam 2020. for General, OBC, and UPS (Under Privileged State) categories whereas for SC/ST/PC, the requirement is 50% marks (Equivalence between OGPA and % marks will not be acceptable).

1. First to Visit, Official ICAR Website (Link Given Below).
  2. There, Scroll down below at the News section.
  3. Search for the “ICAR Cut off marks list released”.
  4. Click over the pop-up link.
  5. Now, Download the PDF file and save into the local storage.
Previous 6 / 7 Next

485 Comments

1. Saik

137 marks any chance to get college for obc category in any course..

Very Very Less Chance, You have

2. kavipriya

Sir I scored 160 and I belong to obc category. Do I have any chance to get a seat in tamil Nadu colleges or somewhere .If yes can u please tell me where I will be placed. I will be thankful if you reply.

Hi, Kavipriya
      First of all, You belongs to SC/ST then I would say YES
      But you’re in OBC, I will no (Very very Less chance, You have)

3. Gopi

Sir I got 325 marks (OBC)

Can I get any govt Agri/horti. Collage…

Air-4245
    Obc-2025

Hi,
      Yes, you will get for sure.

Congratz

4. Amruta Mishra

Sir I have 1961 rank general category I m eligible for OUAT Bhubaneswar or UAS Bangalore???

5. Asifa Khan

Sir my marks are 394. I am from general category. Which college can I get ? I am from UP. Should I opt for UP college?

Yes, You’re

6. Vikram

I have 60marks with maths and my obc rank is 43461 can I get college

• Vijay Singh

very very low chance, you have.

7. Aysha

I got 116 marks in obc . Any chances ??

Very Very Low Chances…

• Gopi

No way

8. Priya

Sir I am from general 260 marks only which college I should choose is there any chance

For General, Cutoff goes above 350, very low chance

9. Mitali Das

Sir,
    I got 149 marks in ICAR UG 2019. I
    belong to OBC quota and my category rank is 21088 . Is there any chance of me getting into any course in any college? Please please do reply. Hope to get a response from you.

• Vijay Singh

yes, you have chance, but it is low…

10. D Maveinai

Sir,i got 177 marks in ug icar exam 2019 and i belongs to st
    Can i get admission to any govt. Agriculture colleges in india?

• Vijay Singh

Yes, you can, but can’t say for sure

11. Ananya Aneesh TK

I got obc rank around 4000 will i be able to get admission in any central university in bsc agriculture

12. Rama chandra pradhan

Sir I have scored 172 marks is there any chance for me to get admitted in any government college for any course in ug I belong’s to obc category.

No, You can’t

13. Udita

Sir, I got 269 marks in AIEEA 2019 and belong to EWS category. Any chance

Yes, You have

14. Amit Yadav

sir I got 340 marks in icar ug belongs to obc category and I got 1484 obc rank . can I got government college

Yes, you have

15. Aashish vitrana

Sir I got 341 marks (all India rank -3137)in gen. Cat. Can I get admission in Rajasthan ,haryana, Gujarat, HP , or Punjab in agriculture field …

• Vijay Singh

No, Very less chance you have. General Cutoff goes around 380-400.
      We are just giving a reply according to previous year report and current year total number of seats only.
      We are not for sure, Stil you must wait and check. Thank You

16. Bhavana

Sir,I got 247marks in icar for pg in plant science and my category is sc..can I get govt clg sir?

17. Preeti

Sir I got 145 marks St cataogry in ug exam kya Meko govt clg mil skta h kya

• Vijay Singh

No, Very very less chance, hope you’ll be selected.

18. Ankit kumar

Sir I got 234 marks in icar and I belongs to obc category is there change to get admission in college

• Vijay Singh

Yes, You have but less chance

19. Mukesh Kumar

sir i scored 282 marks in icar ug
    ..430 is EWS rank and 9039…chances of any college in bihar or private not so costly..??

20. Lilimet

Hello! My AIR is 51208 ans CAT is 2383(St)is there a chance of getting adm.in any of the branches Agri/Horticulture/forestry/Fishery sc./Food tech.in any colleges???if yes then do respond

21. Arpita Singh

Sir I have 318 score ,4958 rank in general catagory from odisha of general catagory. Can I got govt college?please and me.

Arpita Mam,
      OBC Cutoff varies between your obtained marks. Now think??

• Gopi

I don’t know

22. Vundela Manisha

Sir,I got 1933 rank with 218 marks in general category for icar pg plantsciences 2019.Will I get seat?

Hi, Vundeala Manisha
      Yes, but less chance only.

23. sankar

hi sir..my daughter has scored 266 marks and 416 overall rank in ICAR PG BIOTECH 2019 and belong to GENERAL cat.Is there any chances of getting admission in BIOCHEMISTRY

Yes, she can try.

24. R.Veera Amarnath Reddy

Sir I got 370 Mark’s and my overall rank is 1649.do I get any govt colleges in ap or telangana.

• Vijay Singh

Please Mention your caster Sir.

25. Tanmaya Nag

sir I got 314 marks in ICAR ug and I belong to sc category of odisha… my category rank is 126 and overall rank is 5348…

• Vijay Singh

Yes, You have chances best of luck

• Afnan

Is Merit list of 2019 out?.. If yes how can i get it

26. Tanmaya Nag

sir my sc rank is 126 in icar ug 2019 and overall rank in 5348.. I am from odisha and of sc category..can I get Government agriculture seat in ouat bhubneswar or in Raipur…??plz reply sir

• Vijay Singh

a very rare chance to get government college because for your caste cut off start with 170 – 200. so, can’t say for sure.

• Tanmaya Nag

sir I got 314 marks and my category rank is 126 (SC category) in icar 2019 ug

• Vijay Singh

Yes, you have chance bro, but make sure to scan the previous cut off list of colleges, you’re applying for… Thank You

27. Amruta Mishra

I am asking u since july 19 why u r not replying me sir? I have secured 363 in icar general category. Am I eligible to get OUAT Bhubaneswar.

• Vijay Singh

Yes, but few chances only because for general cut off goes around 400. So, we can’t say about that.

28. Amit

Sir in got 583 rank in icar 2019 can i get admission in top 10 colleges gen category

• Vijay Singh

Yes, you have more chances…

• Sahana

Yes you have best chances

29. Reddy

Sir,I got 380 marks icar ug.any chance to get Agriculture or horticulture government college.I belongs general category

• Vijay Singh

a very rare chance to get government college because for your caste cut off start with 400 – 420. so, can’t say for sure.

30. Reddy

• Vijay Singh

Yes, you will get government college.

31. Subhash

It depends upon the cutoff. So wait till the cutoff get released.

32. Dileena Pradeep P.P

Sir, I got 326 marks in ICAR UG 2019 (General Category) can I get any Govt. seat in India.

33. Tanmaya Nag

Sir I got 314 marks in ICAR ug(ABC) and I belong to sc category and I am from Odisha. can I get Government agriculture seat in odisha or other states??

34. Ashutosh nayan

Sir I got 254 marks in ICAR UG 2019 (PCM combination).Can I get any government college of agricultural engineering?

• Vijay Singh

Your Category, If you belongs to ST / SC then bit of chance if OBC / General then no chance.

35. ANJALI MEGHWAL

sir i m anjali ,i got 216 in icar ug 2019 ,belongs to sc category ,will i get any govt. seat in india ?

36. MOUSUMI GOGOI

WHAT IS THE EXPECTED CUT OFF FOR AIEEA-JRF/SRF 2019?

37. Rishi raman Shrivastava

I got 159 o. C. Icar UG will I get government. College

38. Surabhi

I scored 288 marks and i belong to general category. Do i have the chance for admission in a govt. College?

39. Akriti raj

I got 227 marks in icar with obc category can I got any clg

40. Bgohitha

Sir ,when will be ranks,meritlist released when will be counselling started

41. Pankaj pawar

Sir I got 494 marks in NTA icar exam for jrf social science should I get good college

42. Saumya priti

I got 288 marks in icar ug can i get any govt college?

43. Jeyavarshini

Sir I have scored 151 marks is there any chance for me to get admitted in tnau for any course in ug I belong’s to obc category.

44. Jiffin

I have 304 mark in icar ug exam and I belong to general category from Kerala any chances for me to get into agriculture university in Kerala or any other states

45. Preety Yadav

My no is 349 icar ug 2019 in general category.
    west Bengal domicile.
    Any chance to admission b.sc agriculture (h). Sir please reply me

46. Rakesh kumar yadav

I have got365 marks icar19 can I get add.in ag.college

47. Priyanka anand

Sir,i have got 201 marks in icar 2019,in st category can i get admission in any agriculture college in bihar.

48. Garlapati Pranavi

Sir I have got 250 marks in pg icar exam and I belong to obc will I get admission into any college plz inform my subject is plant biotechnology

• Gurwinder Singh

Yes in 2nd round of counseling

• Bhavana

I got 247marks in icar pg n my category is sc in plant science.,sir plz tell me will I get adm in any of the college ?

• Vijay Singh

Yes, You have a chance as the cutoff varies between 220 – 230. So you can…

49. Easwaran Nampoothiri .K

Hi Sir My daughter get 199 marks belongs to general categery any chance getting seat in govt college

50. sathish

sir i got 248 marks in icar ug exam and i belongs to OBC category can i get agriculture seat in any govt college in india ?