Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2019:- Kendriya Vidyalaya has Released the Notification for the KVS Admission 2019-20. Those who want to take KV Admission 2019 in Class 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, & 9 can Apply for the Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission Form Online. The students looking for the Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission Last Date or those who want to Apply for the Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2019-20 must Check the Official Website of Kendriya Vidyalaya to check all the Details about the KNVS 2019 Admission, Age Limit, Admission Process, Online Application Form Last Date, Eligibility Criteria. Every Year the Large Numbers of Students Apply for the Admissions in Class I, II, V, VI, VII, VIII, IX, XI in Kendriya Vidyalaya. The Application Form will be Released by the KV and the Students who want to Get Admission into Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan can Apply for KVS Admission Form. Every year the guidelines for the admission are published by Kendriya Vidyalaya.
- 1 Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2019-20 Registration Class 1st
- 1.1 KV Online Admission Form 2019 for Class 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 11
- 1.2 Fill Online Kendriya Vidyalaya Application Form 2019-20 Last Date
- 1.3 Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission Process (Age Limit, Eligibility Criteria)
- 1.4 Apply Online for Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission From 2019-20 For Class 1
Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2019-20 Registration Class 1st
The Official Notification Regarding the Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission for Class 1 will be Released by the Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan in the First Week of February 2019. Those who also searching for the Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission Form for Class 6, 9, So have to Apply Online for Filling the Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission Form 2019 from the Official Website of Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan. The Application Form Apply Online Link can find from below and then filling all the details properly. The KVS Admission Form 2019 can be Downloaded from the website by the students. The application form must be submitted before the last date as after that no application form will be accepted. If the students get confused while filling the application form as printed on the Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2019-20 Notification then the Guidelines can be Checked Which are Published by Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan.
KV Online Admission Form 2019 for Class 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 11
Students must also Check the Eligibility Criteria to Take Admission into Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission in Class 1st before applying for the KVS Admission 2019-20. The registration cannot be done through offline mode as it can be done online mode through the official website. The candidates can apply for the KVS Admission From 2019 Apply Online from the Official Website and they have to Follow the Simple Process to Apply for the Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2019-20. To Check all the Details the Candidates must Check the Official Website of Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan.
Fill Online Kendriya Vidyalaya Application Form 2019-20 Last Date
For the admission, there will not be an Admission Test for the Candidates of class II to VIII. If the applications will be more than the number of seats then the lottery system will be there in all the categories. In the class IX the candidates will be selected on the basis of the Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission Process 2019. The admission test will not be held for the classes 1-8th. For the class IX the students have to give the admission test. On the basis of the priority sector, the merit list will also be prepared accordingly for the Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2019-20. Before the Last Date, the Students must Submit the Registration Form in their Respective Kendriya Vidyalaya schools.
What Documents Required for Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission?
- For Class – I : Required Age Certificate or Age Proof.
- For Other Classes: Age Certificate or Age Proof & Transfer Certificates i.e. issued by the other School.
- For Taking Admission Up to Class 8 may be Granted without Transfer Certificates.
- And, Grandchildren of the Honorable Parliament Member & PSU Employees, A Relationship Certificate Must be Produced & the Same Also Applicable on KVS Employees.
- Students belonging to SC / ST / OBC / EWS / BPL Must Show their Caste Certificate.
- And the Physically Handicapped Students Show the Certificate issued by the Doctor.
- Proof of Residence.
Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission Process (Age Limit, Eligibility Criteria)
The eligibility criterion for the students of the Kendriya Vidyalaya is that the students must have at least 5 years old. All the details related to the fee and all the details about the kendriya vidyalaya admission for Class 9 will also be available on the official website of Kendriya Vidyalaya. A large number of Students Apply for the Kendriya Vidyalaya admission form 2019-20 for class 1 and they can apply by checking all the guidelines which are mentioned by Kendriya Vidyalaya on its official website.
✭ Seat Relaxation
- 15 % for SC Students.
- 7.5 % for Scheduled Candidates.
- 3 % for Differently Abled Candidates.
- 25 % for those Students belonging to EWS (Economically Weaker Sections) of Sociaty.
✬ Age Relaxation
- For Physically Handicapper Students, Age is Relaxed by 2 Years.
- No Age Limit Restriction for Class IX & Class XII Students. (Provided Candidates is Seeking Admission into Class X in the Same Year.)
✰ Age will be Counted from the 31st March of the Year of Admission
|Class||Min. Year||Max. Year|
|I||5 Year||7 Year|
|II||6 Year||8 Year|
|III||7 Year||9 Year|
|IV||8 Year||10 Year|
|V||9 Year||11 Year|
|VI||10 Year||12 Year|
|VII||11 Year||13 Year|
|VIII||12 Year||14 Year|
|IX||13 Year||15 Year|
|X||14 Year||16 Year|
Note – If You don’t know how to get Admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya for Private Employees, Just Comment Down Below Our Support Team are now live for 24*7 to Help You.
Apply Online for Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission From 2019-20 For Class 1
In February, the application form will be out and the candidates can register online from the month of March 2019. The following is the process to apply for Kendriya Vidyalaya admission 2019-20:-
- Click n Follow the Below Given URL.
- There, Scroll Below Down at the “Announcements” Section.
- Now Keep Your Eyes there & Search for the “Fill Online Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission Form”.
- Click Over there & Fill all the Required Details.
- Also, Upload the Required or Asked Documents (If Any).
- You’re Done !! Now Submit the KVS Application Form Link.
- Make Sure to Take Print Out of Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission Form.
|Admission Link||Check here|
|Download Here||Kendriya Vidyalaya Question Papers Class 8 2018|