MOMA Scholarship 2019-20 Merit cum Means, Application Form and the Eligibility Criteria & Application Status of the MOMA Scholarship of 2019:- There are a number of scholarship scheme introduced by the government of India. MOMA is also one of them; anyhow its worth is far better than others due to some reasons. The full form of MOMA is the Ministry of Minority Affairs Scholarship 2019-20. It is one of the scholarships which are approved by the administration of UT and state government. Recently various students from minority sections are invited to Apply Online for this MOMA 2019-20 Scholarship, Application Form status and carry on with higher studies. All the necessary details regarding this scholarship program are covered below; make sure to check it out for own welfare.
MOMA Scholarship 2019-20
|Name of the Scholarship||MOMA (Ministry of Minority Affairs Scholarship)|
|Scholarship Type||Govt. Scholarship|
Features of the MOMA 2019-20 Scholarship
Some of the main features of the MOMA Scholarship are as follow –
- 30% of the scholarships are reserved for the girl students only.
- Only two children from the same family can gain the benefit of MOMA Scholarship
- MOMA Scholarship is especially for those states in which count of minority families is high
- MOMA Scholarship is the scheme which is approved by the UT administration and State Government
- Around 20,000 students from minority communities are benefitted under this Scholarship scheme every year throughout India.
Types of Ministry of Minority Affairs Scholarship 2019-20
There are two sorts of MOMA Scholarship for different students. A student can apply for any one of them depending upon the Eligibility Criteria.
Post Matric Scholarship for Minority
Under this Scheme the students from Govt. and Private Institutions are supported. There are a number of bright students who fail to continue study due to lack of monetary support. This scheme is especially for those students. The basic motive of this scholarship is to help the students belonging MOMA Scholarship 2019-20 from weaker economical classes to pursue education from XI Standard to Ph.D.; in addition to Vocational and Technical courses.
Eligibility Criteria – Post-Matric Scholarships
- Students who are going to apply for this MOMA Scholarship 2019-20 should have scored minimum 50% in their previous examinations.
- The income of the parents or guardians should be up to or less than 2 lakh INR per annum as MOMA scholarship is meant for weaker sections.
- Only two students from the same family are eligible to be a part of this scholarship scheme.
- 30% of the seats are reserved for the girls as most of the weaker section parents stop the study of their girl child.
Means Cum Merit (MCM) Scholarship
This scheme is also for supporting the students from the weaker section. The students can avail support for carrying on technical and professional courses. Government helps the students to complete their UG (Under Graduate) and PG (Post Graduate) courses.
Eligibility Criteria – Means Cum Merit Scholarship
- Students should have taken admission into a well-reputed and recognized college after cracking the entrance or any competitive exam.
- Students should have scored 50% or more in the previous exam.
- The selection of students will be done strictly in accordance with the merit list.
How to Apply Online for MOMA Scholarship 2019-20
The MOMA scholarship invites all those students who are capable of achieving something great in their life but is facing failure due to lack of money. All the eligible students can apply for it by following the steps covered below
Step 1 – Enter into the official website of MOMA Scholarship (Link Given Below)
Step 2 – Look out for the form of Scholarship after entering within the website and open it.
Step 3 – Fill-in all the details that are asked with appropriate scanned copies of the documents and certification.
Step 4 – Re-check that all the details filled-up by you are 100% authentic (small mistakes can lead big problems in future).
Step 5 – Once are sure about filling everything appropriately; just submit the form and head forward
Note – Get a Copy of the Receipt Number and Form for Future Concerns.
MOMA Scholarship Application Form Amount
One of the most asked question about the MOMA scholarship is that how much amount is sanctioned to each student. In case you too have this query than checkout below stated table –
|Maintenance Allowance||INR 10,000 per year||INR 5,000 per year|
|Course Fee||INR 20,000 per year||INR 20,000 per year|
These are the allowances enjoyed by the students who are a part of the MOMA Scholarship.
MOMA 2019-20 Scholarship Important Dates
The final dates related to the MOMA Scholarship have not been cleared yet. Anyhow the months for the same are as follow –
|Events||Date for fresh Application||Renewed dates|
|Online Application||September 2019||November 2019|
|Application Scrutiny (Institute)||November 2019||November 2019|
|Application Scrutiny (State/UT)||November 2019||December 2019|
|Final Dates||Nov-Dec 2019||December 2019|
|Post Matric Scholarship 2019-20 Notification Status||Available Soon|
|Pre Matric Scholarship 2019-20 Notification||Available Soon|
|MOMA Scholarship Application Form 2019-20 Link||Link Active Soon|
- 1 MOMA Scholarship 2019-20
- 1.1 Features of the MOMA 2019-20 Scholarship
- 1.2 Types of Ministry of Minority Affairs Scholarship 2019-20
- 1.3 How to Apply Online for MOMA Scholarship 2019-20
- 1.4 MOMA Scholarship Application Form Amount
- 2 MOMA 2019-20 Scholarship Important Dates