MPSC Tax Assistant Hall Ticket 2019 & Exam Date Clerk Typist, Tax Assistant & Sub Inspector:- MPSC is Maharashtra Public Service Commission and it is going to conduct the recruitment exam for various posts i.e. Clerk-Typist, Secondary Inspector, Tax Assistant, and Stenographer. Download Below MPSC Tax Assistant Admit Card Download 2019. Candidates getting interested in this job role can apply online at www.mpsc.gov.in by filling application before the last date.
MPSC Tax Assistant Hall Ticket 2019
MPSC is going to hire 234 individuals for these posts. According to the latest notifications; the exam will be conducted on 16th of June 2019. Maharashtra Tax Assistant Hall Ticket 2019 Download PDF of this exam will be releasing 10 to 15 days before the MPSC Tax Assistant Exam Date 2019 and will be available on MPSC’s website. Also, download the other MPSC Admit Card 2019 for SI Sub Inspector and Clerk Typist.
|Name of the Board||MPSC (Maharashtra Public Service Commission)|
|Job Roles||Clerk Typist, Secondary Inspector, Tax Assistant and Stenographer|
|Admit card availability||Soon|
Note – Once admit card release date is announced; the candidates can download their hall ticket from the official website i.e. www.mpsc.gov.in.
Check MPSC Tax Assistant Exam Date 2019 Online
The latest notification declared by the MPSC (Maharashtra Public Service Commission) says that the written exam for this recruitment procedure will be conducted on 16th of June 2019. Till now this date is finalized for the exam; anyhow if there is any change then it will be informed to the applicants.
|Name of the Subject||Total Marks
& Number of Questions
Details Printed on MPSC Tax Assistant Admit Card 2019
The admit cards were introduced to make sure that the right person appears for the exam. Hence, the students have to take a hard copy of the Admit card with them while going to appear for the exam along with an ID proof for verification. The Details mentioned on the MPSC Admit card are as follow
- Candidate’s Name
- Candidate’s Parents Name
- Signature and Photograph
- Roll Number
- Gender and Date of Birth
- Exam center (complete address)
- Exam (timings, date and day)
- Important Instructions
Key Points for Maharashtra Clerk Typist, Tax Assistant & Sub Inspector Examination
- Taking the admit card along in exam hall is compulsory
- No one will be getting the permission of appearing in the exam if admit card is not carried along
- Carry an ID proof along with admit card like – Adhaar card, PAN card, Driving License, etc.
- Storing admit card safely till result announcement is necessary as it holds roll number, etc.
- The best way to keep admit card safe is to laminate it
Download MPSC Hall Ticket 2019 for Clerk Typist, Tax Assistant & Sub Inspector
Here comes a short guide with accurate details about downloading MPSC Hall Ticket.
- The initial step for downloading the admit card is accessing the official website of MPSC
- Now you need to go to important link section and click on the Admit Card link
- Read out the details asked from you and fill the empty space accordingly
- Once you have filled the details; click on submit button
- Admit card will be in front of you and in order to save it offline – click on the download link
|MPSC Tax Assistant Admit Card 2019 Status||Click Here|
|Download MPSC Tax Assistant, Clerk Typist & Sub Inspector Syllabus||Click Here|
- 1 MPSC Tax Assistant Hall Ticket 2019