Neet 2020 Eligibility Criteria Check Here:- From 2019 onwards the National Testing Agency (NTA) is responsible for conducting NEET Exam for the admission of MBBS (Bachelors in Medicine and Bachelors In surgery) and BDS Courses in various Government and Non-Government Colleges in India. The Neet UG Exam is conducted every year. This year also all the Medical Preparing Students are searching for the NEET Exam 2020 Notification Online. Candidates you can read full NEET 2020 Eligibility Criteria in this article below. Before going to apply for Neet UG Exam candidates must check whether they are eligible to apply for it or not. NEET 2020 UG Exam Eligibility Criteria Age, NEET Eligibility Criteria like- State, Age, Marks, max. Attempts, Qualification, NEET UG 2020 Eligibility & Basic minimum requirement
NEET 2020 Notification Complete Details
The National Eligibility Entrance Test aspirants are searching for the complete details for the Examination procedure. The details are given here for the convenience of the students. You can check the Online registration start Date, NEET 2020 Exam Form Last Date. The Examination takes place in the month of May every year. The official authority of the examination will release the NEET Admit Card 2020 in the month of March 2020. Check the complete details, below in the table.
|Examination Name||NEET 2020 (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test)|
|Exam Conducting Authority||NTA(National Testing Agency)|
|Online Notification Release Date||December 2020|
|Online Application Form Release Date||December 2020|
|Application Form Last Date||January 2020|
|Admit Card Release Date||March 2020|
|Exam Date||May 2020 First Week|
|Online Application Form Fees||
|NEET Exam 2020 Result Date||June 2020|
NTA NEET 2020 Eligibility, Age Limit, Syllabus, Exam Pattern
Candidates those who are going to apply for NEET 2020 exam must check the eligibility criteria. The eligibility constraints for 2020 NEET exam is given below. Candidates are advised to check the below mentioned NEET eligibility 2020.
|Exam Name||NEET UG Exam 2020(National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test)|
|Mode of Examination||Offline/ Online|
|Subjects||Physics, Chemistry, Bio(PCB)|
|Total Number Of Questions||180|
|Exam Duration||3 Hours|
|Exam Medium||English, Hindi, Telugu, Tamil, Kannada, Urdu, Marathi, Bengali, Oriya, Assamese, Gujarati|
- Candidates should be of Indian Nationality and Adhar Card Holder except for Assam, J&K, and Meghalaya Students.
- Candidates must be an Indian National. Overseas Citizens of India are eligible to apply for NEET 2020 exam and get admissions in medical and dental seats according to the rules and regulations framed by the particular State Government of India.
- Candidates can attempt the NEET UG Exam only three times from now until they cross their maximum age.
- Candidates must have completed 17 years of age as or on 31st December 2019.
- Candidates must have completed the age of 17 years at the time of admission or will complete the age on or before 31 December 2019.
- The NEET 2020 candidate Maximum Age Limit is 25 years.
- The General category candidates must have 50% of marks in 10th or 12th or HSC examination.
- The OBC category candidates must have 40% of marks in 10th or 12th or HSC examination.
- The SC & ST category candidates must have 40% of marks in 10th or 12th or HSC examination.
- The PH and PWD candidates must have 40% of marks in 10th or 12th or HSC examination.
- Students must have passed 12th Class Examination or persuing 12th Class with the subjects of Chemistry, Bio, Physics(PCB).
Check Here>>>>NEET 2020 Notification in All Languages
Note: If you face any problem in NEET 2020 eligibility criteria then comment below with complete details, we assist you as soon as possible. Thanks (अगर आपको नीट Eligiblity में कोई प्रॉब्लम है या समझ नही आ रही है तो आप निचे कमेंट कर सकते है।)
NTA NEET Eligibility Criteria 2020 FAQ’S
✚ Q. My Date of Birth(DOB) is DD/MM/YY in 12th class. Am I eligible?
✓ A. Min. age-17 years, Max age- 25 years(on 31st December 2019)
✚ Q. Maximum No. of attempts for NEET exam?
✓ A. Three
✚ Q. I have less percentage than NEET 2020 min. requirements limit, Can I eligible for the application form?
✓ A. NO
✚Q. My birth was 01/01/2000, Am I eligible of NEET 2020.
✓ A. Yes
How to Check NEET 2020 UG Exam Notification Online
- Log on to the official port of NEET exam www.ntaneet.nic.in
- select NEET 2020 Notification pdf option from the Home Page.
- You can see the official notification page for 2020 NEET Exam on your screen.
- Click on “Download as PDF” link.
- Official Notification will be downloaded in the pdf format to the candidate’s device.
Thanks for visiting this page. We assure you to provide all the updates information related to the NEET UG Examination 2020. Students are advised to Bookmark our Website by pressing Ctrl+D to get the updates.