CBSE NEET Cut Off Marks Category Wise:- NEET 2019 Cut Off, NEET Cut Off 2019 Official, NEET Rank Predictor List NEET Cut Off List College Wise Download. NEET Cut off marks can be defined as the minimum marks which every candidate must get in order to qualify the examination. On the official website of the National Entrance Eligibility Test, which is aipmt.nic.in, candidates can get information about the cut off marks. Students who took part in this year’s NEET 2019 Online Exam can check here for their paper the official and expected cut-offs. We also provided the details with this to enable students to evaluate their scores as well.
Check NEET Cut Off Marks 2019
NEET is the All India Pre Medical Test that is conducted every year by the examination authority of the Central Board of Secondary Education. Lakhs of the students have taken the part in the examination to getting an entry in the topmost medical colleges in India. NEET 2019 Cut Off Marks Merit List will soon be uploaded here. With each passing year, the cut-off medical entrance test is growing high. Students from across the country apply for the NEET Exam and the region-by-region cut-off differs very drastically. Every year the seats are fixed which increases the competition to fight for the seat.
NEET 2019 Cut Off:-
- Candidates must know that it’s not enough to appear for the exam. They will have to appear for the counseling round if they want to make it into the country’s reputable medical colleges.
- However, not everyone is called for counseling. Only those candidates who clear the cut off marks are called for the next round of admission which is the counseling round.
- Counseling will take place in different rounds, students will be able to apply for second counseling if they don’t get their choice in first counseling. Before the start of the examination body, NEET 2019 Counseling will upload a notice reharding this mentioning the start and the last registration date.
Note: – Discuss Here the Expected NEET Cut Off 2019 in Comment Box or Any Doubts Related to Cut Off Marks Ask any Questions From Our Team.
How NEET Cut off 2019 Marks Are Determined?
NEET Cutoff 2019 marks are determined on the basis of three major factors:
- The difficulty level of the NEET 2019 exam paper.
- Number of candidates appearing for the NEET exam
- Number of seats available in the medical colleges under NEET
Based on these factors, NEET Cut Off Marks 2019 vary from year to year.
NEET Previous Years Cutoff
➣For General category, in the year 2018, the cut off marks were in the range 435.
➣For OBC candidates, the cut-off marks range was 450 in the year 2018
➣For SC candidates, in the year 2018 cut off marks fell in 303 range.
➣For candidates belonging to ST category, the cutoff marks range was 292.
➣For the PH category, the rage for cut off marks was 100.
➣Thus, it can be seen that the range of NEET Cut Off Marks 2019 for any category was never same. This was because of the factors mentioned above.
NEET Merit List 2019
Like every year, the cut off marks for the general category are expected to be highest. Looking at the NEET previous years trends, cut off marks for the general category can be in 435-450 range. For OBC, expected cut off marks range is 430-440. For candidates belonging to SC category the expected NEET Cut Off Marks 2019 are likely to fall in the range 292-303. ST category candidates can expect the cut off marks range to be 285-292. NEET Cutoff 2019 marks range for candidates belonging to PH category is 282-288. Based on these expected cut off marks of NEET Merit List 2019, candidates can get at least an idea about if they will be able to make it into their dream college or not.
Visit Official – CBSE NEET Answer Key 2019