MBBS From Nepal 2019, Nepal MBBS Entrance Exam 2019 Admission, Fee, Eligibility Top College & University List: –
As we all know, Nepal is the nearby and friendly nation to India. Indians are well aware of Nepal and their wealth. As far as education is concerned, Nepal is a well-known country. So, the students who want to study the MBBS out of the country and searching for the right place for it, Nepal is the most highly educated and secured country for your further studies. Nepal MBBS Entrance Exam 2019 is Complete Detail Check here.
Check Nepal MBBS Entrance Exam 2019:-
Quality education and good laboratory training will be provided to students. Staff are professional and highly skilled to handle students with ultimate comfort. Students will have the necessary practical experience and this will help them later after completion of their education
If you want to join MBBS From Nepal, you have to fulfill the following eligibility criteria,
Eligibility Criteria for MBBS in Nepal:-
- The age of the students should be minimum 17 years and maximum 19 years.
- Students in higher secondary education should have 50 percent marks in biology, physics and chemistry.
- Students have to study in English medium or have English as a subject at least.
- Valid Indian passport and no need for a visa.
- Valid MCI certificate
We are left with few seats and most of our colleges will stop taking admission very soon. Kindly contact asap for Registration for the session 2019.
The procedure of MBBS in Nepal:-
Nepal’s medical course has to follow certain rules and regulations. Students must regularly and strictly obey these rules. Nepal MBBS Entrance Exam 2019 should meet the college’s eligibility criteria for students wishing to study MBBS in Nepal. Students will not be given relaxation in terms of eligibility.
Duration of Course
In Nepal, the duration of the medical course is 5.5 years. Education duration will be 4.5 years and 1 year will be an internship for students.
Also Read :-
Medium of Study
The medical course will be touted in the English language. So, the students should be able to communicate and understand the language with no difficulties. Nepal MBBS Entrance Exam 2019 College List.
Benefits of Studying MBBS in Nepal:-
- Low tuition fee
- Advanced course
- Education standard is par
- Well-trained staffs
- Medical practice will be given to students during course in progress
- Valid course certification
- Good accommodation
Why One Should Choose Nepal to Study MBBS?
You have to study MBBS in Nepal for various reasons. Those reasons are as follows,
- Good destination – As far as Indians are concerned, they will have no problem with Nepal. Nepal is a friendly and polite nation. Nepal has a good physical and political connection with India. To continue your studies, Nepal is a good atmosphere. Students will receive dignity and decorum treatment. Most importantly, Indian students will not have any language problems as Nepalese people can understand English and Hindi well. No food issues and climatic issues will occur to Indian students.
- Education Cost – The cost of MBBS in Nepal is extremely cheap while comparing to India. The report says that the cost of education in Nepal and India will have a difference up to 45 lakhs. So, one can save up to 35 to 45 lakhs by studying Nepal MBBS Admission 2019.
- Easy Education Pattern – Nepal’s medical schools follow Indian syllabus and pattern. So, grasping the syllabus will be easy for Indian students. You could have many Indian-owned medical colleges. Literally, there were no difficulties you could find in cooperating with the college.
- Medical Council – As like Medical Council of India, Nepal medical council is there which supervise the Nepal Medical colleges around the clock. Nepal Medical colleges are accredited and approved by the Medical Council of India. A screening test will be conducted for the students after education is done.
- Parents can hang out – During the course period, the parents can meet their children with no passport or visa. This remains easy for parents to meet their children. Nepal can be easily reached by Indians either through roadways or airways.
- Accommodation – Good hostel facilities are there in almost all the medical colleges in Nepal. So, no hostel or accommodation issues will happen to students.
Top Medial College in Nepal Details:-
Nepalgunj Medical College
Education cost will be 30 to 35 lakhs overall. Hostel facility, well-trained staffs, hi-fi labs are some other things that you can consider.
Nobel Medical College
The fee structure is 32 lakhs overall. You could find all the needed facilities in this college.
Universal College of Medical Sciences
The fee structure for this year is yet to be announced. But definitely, it will come around your budget.
Students have Any Doubts Related to MBBS From China Discuss Here Via Comment Box or Contact Mail email@example.com.