Rajasthan AEN/JEN Recruitment 2016 Exam date, RVUNL 1124 JEN/AEN Bharti Notification (Rajasthan Energy Department): Rajasthan Energy Department announces a notification on their official for hiring Assistant Engineer (AEN) and Junior Engineer (JEN) for 2016 session in RSEB, RVUNL, RVUN, RVPN, JVVN, AVVN & JdVVN Department. Interested and eligible candidates will be selected by authorities of Rajasthan Energy Department(Urja Vibhag). The Rajasthan Electrical, Mechanical & Civil Students read the Syllabus, Eligibility, total no of post, exam date, exam centre info of Rajasthan JEN Recruitment 2016 & Rajasthan AEN Bharti 2016 with Junior chemist post.
Latest News of JEN, AEN & Chemist Recruitment 2016 Exam Date: RVUNL(Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam) AEN Online Application form start from 15/09/2015. Junior Engineer (JEN) Online Form start date is 21/09/2016. Junior Chemist(JC) Reg form start date is 21/09/2016. You can fill the online form at the link below. Best of Luck..!!
- 1 Rajasthan RVUNL Recruitment 2016 for 1124 Post Basic Details:
- 2 Rajasthan JEN Recruitment 2016 Details for 817 Post:
- 3 Rajasthan AEN Recruitment 2016 Details for 284 Post:
Rajasthan RVUNL Recruitment 2016 for 1124 Post Basic Details:
Rajasthan Energy Department is situated at Vidyut Bhawan, Janpath, Jyothi Nagar, and Rajasthan. You must have to visit their official portal for getting all latest news AEN and JEN recruitment process. A notification has many information like selection procedure, syllabus of written exam, application form filling start and last date of Rajasthan JEN Recruitment 2016 form last date. All vacancies for Electrical, Civil, Mechanical, Chemical, Instrumentation.
|RVUNL AEN 2016 Form Start date||15/09/2016|
|Rajasthan AEN 2016 Online Form last date||05/10/2016|
|Energy Dept. JEN 2016 Form start date||21/09/2016|
|Rajasthan JEN 2016 Online Form last date||13/10/2016|
|Exam Date||22 November 2016|
Total No of Vacancies: 1124
AEN- 284 Post
JEN- 817 Post
Jr. Chemist- 23 Post
Rajasthan JEN Recruitment 2016 Details for 817 Post:
The application form fee submission procedure, number of vacant posts, admit card issue date, result declaration date, age limit, educational qualification, pay scale, job location and many other guidelines. All guidelines must be kept in mind while applying for AEN and JEN in Rajasthan Energy Department by Rajasthan JEN Recruitment 2016.
GEN Post- 170
OBC Post- 73
SBC Post- 17
SC Post- 61
ST Post- 51
TSP Post- 15
2. Total No. Of JEN Post for Mechanical Branch: 161
GEN -85, OBC- 31, SBC – 8, SC – 20, ST – 16, TSP – 6
3. Total No. Of JEN Post for Civil Branch: 72
GEN -37, OBC- 16, SBC – 2, SC – 11, ST – 6, TSP – 4
Post of C&I is 38 & In Fire Safety is 12.
Note: 7% Vacancies shall be reserved for Nigam’s Employees. For filling-up vacancies reserves for department candiadtes, only those employees who are in regular service on a lower post.
4. Pay Scale/Salary:
- First Two Year “Probation Period” fixed amount- Rs. 13200/- Per Month.
- After Two years Pay Band- 9300-34800 with Grade pay Rs. 3600/-
5. Age: 21 to 37 Years (+Quota Available)
Rajasthan AEN Exam Date: 22 November 2016
AEN Exam Date: Coming Soon
Important Points For RAJ JEN Application Form 2016(Same for AEN):
- Candidates are advised to apply in one of five power companies of their Choice.
- Application Fee: GEN- Rs. 600/- & Other Category- Rs. 300/-
- Photograph Requirements:
- Passport Size Photograph with preferable White Background
- 200-230 Pixel
- 20 Kb to 50 Kb
- Signature Requirements:
- On White Paper with Black Pen
- 140-60 Pixel
- 10 kb to 20 kb
Rajasthan RVUNL JEN 2016 Selection Procedure:
In the Selection procedure of after RVUNL JEN Selection Procedure 2016, it has two rounds: one is written test and another is document Verification. For going to 2nd round, you must clear first round which is written test.
- Objective Type, Online Paper, Max-100 Marks
- Jen , AEN, Chemist Computer based Written Exam Process:
|Reasoning & Mental Ability||Study Material Download|
|Mathematics||Study Notes Download|
|General Knowledge & Everyday Science||Study Material pdf|
|Hindi General||Study Material & Notes|
|English General||Study Material, Question Paper|
- Minimum Passing marks: GEN- 30%, other Category- 20%
Like Our Facebook Page for Latest News:
Rajasthan AEN Recruitment 2016 Details for 284 Post:
You must check the eligibility criteria for both AEN and JEN in the official notification on the official site of Rajasthan Energy Department. The official site is www.energy.rajasthan.gov.in and check it daily. After applying for AEN and JEN post, you must start your preparation. You have to clear written exam with a good score for get selection at this post.
1. Total No. Of AEN Post for Electrical Branch: 216
GEN- 108, OBC – 42, SBC – 10, SC – 32, ST – 24 & PWD – 07
2. Total No. Of AEN Post for Mechanical Branch: 41
GEN -19, OBC- 9, SBC – 2, SC – 7, ST – 4, TSP – 1
3. Total No. Of AEN Post for Civil Branch: 21
GEN -14, OBC- 3, SC – 2, ST – 2, TSP – 1
4. Post in Control & Instrumentation =5 & In Safty=1
5. Pay Scale/Salary:
- First Two Year “Probation Period” fixed amount- Rs. 22180/- Per Month.
- After Two years Pay Band- 15600-39100 with Grade pay Rs. 5400/-
6. Eligibility for AEN:
- Graduation with 60%(SC/ST/PWD-40%)
- 50% Marks in Major Subjects of Your branch
7. Application fee , Photo size, Signature same as JEN Post see above Paragraph.
For Application of AEN and JEN post online form, you have to apply on their official portal:
- Go to www.energy.rajasthan.gov.in and search link for application form of AEN and JEN post.
- Enter asked details and upload your necessary documents in a proper format.
- Then recheck all filled information and click on submit button.
- You can take print out of this filled application form.
Fill Here Rajasthan AEN Application 2016 (From 15 Sept. 2016)
For preparation, you may look for sample papers, previous year question paper, and mock test. You can get selection in Rajasthan JEN Recruitment 2016 such study material from the internet which is freely available. Download them in your system and start practice for written exam of Rajasthan AEN Recruitment.