RTE Maharashtra Admission 2019-20:- RTE Maharashtra Admission 2019 Online Application Form Start Last Date check @ Official RTE represents Right to Education; it is an act that was passed by Govt. of India in the year 2009 and by the year 2010 this act came into force. The main reason for introducing this act was to help poor children. Under this act, the children aging between 6 to 14 years get the right RTE Maharashtra Admission 2019-20 to study and pursue schooling. Not even a single penny is charged from the parents of the child as it’s completely free Check Below RTE Maharashtra Admission 2019-20 Online Last Date.
RTE Maharashtra Admission 2019-20
According to the govt. rule; 25% of the seats are reserved for the children belonging from weaker class in private schools. There are already a number of students who have grasped at least the minimum education under this act. The RTE (Right to Education) RTE Maharashtra Admission 2019-20 has been started. All the parents whose annual income is less than 1 lakh can fill this RTE Maharashtra Admission Form 2019-20 for their child in order to help them achieve a brighter future.
|RTE Maharashtra 2019 Application Form||8th February 2019|
|Online Application Form Last Date||28th February 2019|
|RTE Maharashtra 2019 Application Form for Parents||5th March 2019|
|Parents Application Form Last Date||22nd March 2019|
|Entrance Exam Date||Available Soon|
|Admit Card Status||Available Soon|
|Result Status||Available Soon|
RTE Maharashtra Admission Documentation
There are certain documents for RTE Maharashtra 2019-20 Online Registration which are compulsory for the admission; it’s better to give a look at it before filling admission application.
- Birth Certificate of the child
- Caste certificate (if the seat is claimed on reservation)
- Disability certificate (if required)
- Income certificate of the parents (should be up to or less than 1 lakh per year)
- Residence proof (Aadhaar Card/ Passport/Electricity or Phone Bill/ driving license can work perfectly for it)
RTE Maharashtra Admission 2019-20 Process
The complete process has been divided into three parts. A quick look of the same is here –
Part I – School
- The eligible schools fill up the following details and get approval from the Cluster/ URC.
- Contacts of School
- Age limitation for admissions
- Accurate location of the school on Google Map
- Total strength of Students in school
Part II – Children or Parents
- The application number is required to register on the system. (The application number and password for the same will be messaged on the registered mobile number.
- Enter the essential details
- Locate the list of school nearest to your residence and choose accordingly
- Upload the obligatory documents
- Confirm the application and get a print of it as well.
Part III – Lottery
- The school having less number of applicants in comparison of vacancies will allot the seats easily
- The school that has a higher number of the applicant in comparison of vacant seats adopts lottery system.
- The list of selected students will be published on the system
- The school will start taking admissions; once the parents fulfill all the important requirements.
Eligibility of RTE Maharashtra Admission Form 2019
Either the candidate is eligible for RTE Maharashtra Admission or not can be found out RTE Maharashtra Age Limit by below stated three steps.
- Child should be aged between 6 to 14 years.
- The annual income of the parents of the child should be less than 1 lakh INR.
- The documentation and certification should be up to mark.
Follow Steps to Filling Online RTE Maharashtra Admission Form 2019-20
Here are the steps that are necessary to be followed in order to fill the form and get eligible for getting admissions.
Step 1 – Enter into the Official Website of the RTE Maharashtra (link for the same is mentioned in the title).
Step 2 – Once You Successfully Landed on Site; get eyes on the link claiming RTE Maharashtra Admission 2019-20 and open it)
Step 3 – Fill up the details that are necessary with proper documents and continue
Step 4 – re-check the details and click on the submit button
Step 5 – once you are done with submitting the application; get a print of it as well.
Note – Fill-up all the Details Wisely and Edit the details while re-checking them. A small mistake can lead to great problems in future.
|RTE Gujarat Admission Form 2019-20||Check Here|
|Required Documents||Click Here|
|Application Wise Details||Click Here|
|RTE Maharashtra Admission Process||Check Here|
|RTE Maharashtra School List||Click Here|
|Download RTE Maharashtra Admission Schedule||Available Here|
All the parents who have dreamt best school for studies of their children should fill this form. The admission forms are available on the official website from 5th of March to 22nd March 2019. Fill-up the form before its too late as such opportunities are quite rare.
RTE Maharashtra Admission Result 2019-20
The result of the RTE Maharashtra Admission will be updated soon on the official website for the children who have filled the application. The result can be checked out be following steps given below –
Step 1 – step-in into the official web portal of Maharashtra Government.
Step 2 – two tabs will appear i.e. selected or not selected.
Step 3 – tap on the selected tab and enter the details that you are asked i.e. application number, district, etc.
Step 4 – in case your name is not listed in the list then go to the Not Selected tab > Entered Details and Go.
- 1 RTE Maharashtra Admission 2019-20