SSC JE Recruitment 2019, SSC Junior Engineer online form, SSC JE Form Last date change, Fill Application form at SSC online: The official notification for the recruitment of Junior Engineer JE is released by the Staff Selection Commission SSC for the year 2019 on 1st Feb 2019. The last date to apply online was 25th Feb. It is noted that the official announcement is issued by the Staff Selection Commission in the month of February 2019. The recruitment is conducted for the post of SSC Junior Engineer Registration Form(SSC JE Form) in various government departments. The Electrical, Civil, Mechanical branches can download the notice and news pdf in Hindi & English both.
Click Here to Apply Online for SSC JE Exam 2019
SSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2019 Application Form at ssconline.nic.in
Name of the Exam: SSC Junior Engineer 2019(SSC JE Form)
Name of the Commission: Staff Selection Commission
Exam Mode: Paper I- Online exam, Paper II – Offline exam
Paper 1 Exam Date 2019 :- 23 Sep to 27 Sep 2019
Paper 2 Exam Date 2019:- 29th December 2019
Total number of vacancies: 1601 posts
SSC JE Online Form Basic Details for Electrical, Mechanical, Civil
SSC JE 2019 Eligibility Criteria:
The post wise educational qualification for the SSC JE exam 2019 is given below:
- JE Civil – B.E/ B.Tech / Diploma in Civil engineering from a recognized university
- JE Electrical – B.E/ B.Tech / Diploma in Electrical engineering from a recognized university
- JE Civil, MES – B.E/ B.Tech / 3 years Diploma in Civil engineering from a recognized university and 2 years of work experience
- JE Electrical & Mechanical, MES – B.E/ B.Tech / 3 years Diploma in Electrical/Mechanical engineering from a recognized university and 2 years of work experience
SSC JE Age limit: As per 1 August 2019
The post wise age limit is given below:
- JE (Civil, Electrical & Mechanical)- 32 years
- JE Civil & Electrical, Department of Post, MES – 18 to 27 years
SSC JE 2019 Selection Procedure
The Junior Engineer exam of SSC is a two-stage exam.
- First stage – Common written exam and this is an online-based exam. This is an objective type exam for 200 marks.
- Second stage – Written exam and this is offline mode. This is conducted for 300 marks.
Steps for applying SSC JE Form 2019
- Log on to the official site ssconline.nic.in
- In the home page choose “SSC Junior Engineer Apply Online” menu for Part1 & Part 2 Registration
- Enter the required details in the application form.
- Make the application fee Rs.100 through either online or offline. There is no fee for female, SC, ST, Ex-Serviceman and PWD candidates.
- Submit the SSC JE Online Application 2019.