TS Degree Online Application 2019:- DOST represent Degree Online Services Telangana and it is the latest services provided especially for the students who want to apply for UG Admissions. Download Now the TS Degree Notification 2019 PDF. Direct Notification information about TS DOST Admission Schedule and Eligibility Criteria and TS Dost Apply Online from at www.dost.cgg.gov.in. Undoubtedly it is the one of best and effortless way to apply for a UG (Under Graduate) course. As Per the Official Update – TS DOST Admission 2019-2020 will be released on 22nd May 2019 anytime. After releasing the Official TS Degree Notification, Online Registration Form 2019 will be started.
- 1 TS Degree Online Application 2019
- 1.1 Check Online TS DOST Application Form 2019 Date
- 1.2 List of Required Documents at TS DOST Registration Page
- 1.3 www.dost.cgg.gov.in TS DOST Registration Process 2019 – Application Form Schedule
- 1.4 TS DOST Admission Procedure 2019
- 1.5 TS Degree Seat Allotment Results 2019 – Seat Availability
- 1.6 TS SEAT Reservation 2019 – 1st, 2nd, 3rd List
- 1.7 Follow Below Steps to Apply Online for TS DOST 2019 Online Application at dost.cgg.gov.in
TS Degree Online Application 2019
The best part about the DOST is that everything is online; even the fee can be paid online. A lot of Individuals prefer DOST reason being maximum UG course choices and minimum efforts. Any source of TS DOST Online Application 2019 Date can be applied for with the help of Degree Online Services Telangana. Below you can check TS Degree Online Application Last Date 2019. Find below the Complete Registration Schedule, Application Form and Documents details will be updated below.
Check Online TS DOST Application Form 2019 Date
The candidates having interest in pursuing studies under DOST in 2019-20 session have to enroll themselves by filling the online application. The online applications will be released soon for every college in Telangana.
|Identity of the Association||DOST (Degree Online Services Telangana)|
|Availability of Applications||22nd May 2019|
|Courses Offered||Various U.G. Courses|
|Category||TS DOST Admission 2019|
|Admission Procedure||Based on Merit List|
Note – The admission applications can be accesed from the official website of the association i.e. DOST
The students will be having full authority to choose in between colleges and course they want to study. Candidates also have the option of prioritizing the University in which they want to study. The new Aadhaar card biometric devices along with RD are the authentication key for collaborating with eseva centers.
|Notification||22 May 2019|
|Registrations||23 May 2019 to 03 June 2019|
|Web options||25 May 2019 to 03 June 2019|
|Registrations with late fee of Rs 400/-||04 June 2019|
|Verification of Special Category Certificates||(i) 01 June 2019 PH/ CAP
(ii) 03 June 2019 – NCC/ Extra Curricular Activities
(iii) 04 June 2019 – Sports & Games (at All University Help Line Centres from 10:00 AM)
|Seat allotment – first list||10 June 2019|
|Online self-reporting (by online payment of college fee/seat reservation fee as the case may be) by students||10 June 2019 to 15 June 2019|
|II Phase registration
(with registration fee of Rs.400/-)
|10 June 2019 to 15 June 2019|
|II Phase web options||10 June 2019 to 15 June 2019|
|II Phase Verification of Special Category Certificates||(i) 15 June 2019 – PH/CAP/NCC/Extra Curricular Activities
(at All University Help Line Centres from 10:00 AM)
|Seat allotment-second list||20 June 2019|
|Online self-reporting (by online payment of college fee/ seat reservation fee as the case may be) by students||20 June 2019 to 25 June 2019|
( last phase) web options and registrations (with registration fee of Rs.400/-)
|20 June 2019 to 25 June 2019|
|Verification of Special Category Certificates||(i) 25 June 2019 – PH/ CAP/ NCC/ Extra Curricular Activities
(at All University Help Line Centres from 10:00 AM)
|Seat allotment-third List||29 June 2019|
|Online self-reporting (by online payment of college fee/ seat reservation fee as the case may be) by students||01 July 2019 to 04 July 2019|
|Reporting to Colleges by the students who have already confirmed their seats online (self-reporting) in Phase-I, Phase-II and Phase-III||01 July 2019 to 04 July 2019|
|Commencement of class work, Semester-I||01 July 2019|
|Intra-college Phase||05 July 2019 to 07 July 2019|
|Seat allotment||10 July 2019|
List of Required Documents at TS DOST Registration Page
These are certain documents which have to be attached with the application and taken for the verification while getting admission.
- Mark sheet of 10th and 12th standard
- TC issued by the School or Board
- Fee Receipt
- Caste Certificate
- ID proof (Authorized by Government)
- Passport Size Photo
Telangana Universities for DOST UG Admission 2019-20
- Osmania University
- Satvahana University
- Telangana University
- Palamaru University
- Mahatma Gandhi University
- Kakatiya University
Note – These are basically the six universities from which the students can make a choice from while filling the form for admission.
www.dost.cgg.gov.in TS DOST Registration Process 2019 – Application Form Schedule
These are some of the most instructions that every single candidate should be keeping in their mind for staying away from the problems.
- The student’s details form should only be filled once by a student
- There is no limit when it comes to choosing – Colleges and University
- Students have permission to apply with more than one combination
As such, there is no eligibility criterion for pursuing studies under DOST. The simplified aspect is that the student should have passed 10+2 from a reputed and recognized board or equivalent.
TS DOST Admission Fees
- The fees for filling the TS DOST admission application is INR 200/- for any of the six universities
- The web options will be available across the universities with prioritizing option as well
- The biometric verification is available in collaboration with each and every eseva centers in Telangana state.
TS DOST Admission Procedure 2019
The TS DOST Admission Process is quite simple and short; here comes a quick glimpse regarding same
- The allotment of seats will be on the basis of student’s priority and grades achieved
- It is preferred that every student gets admission according to their priority
- After that the candidate is in need of downloading the allotment letter which will be available on official website.
TS Degree Seat Allotment Results 2019 – Seat Availability
It is a proud moment that the colleges and universities are supporting online studying as per the convenience of the students. Hence, it is noted down that 1,167 colleges are going to offer 4,09,000 seats for multiple UG courses. The students from the reserved category will be enjoying reimbursement in the tuition fee.
TS SEAT Reservation 2019 – 1st, 2nd, 3rd List
It is the quite obvious that seats will be reserved for the students belonging from OBC/SC/ST. Well, the reservation percentage this year is here –
|Other Backward castes||29%|
Note – The students who will be getting admission under reserved quota have to submit the Caste Certificate for verification.
International Students –
International Students directly approach to the below given link –
Even the students getting admission under NCC, ACC, Sports, Extra-curricular activities have to give proper documents and certificates for verification.
Follow Below Steps to Apply Online for TS DOST 2019 Online Application at dost.cgg.gov.in
One of the most asked questions about DOST is how to enroll ourselves under it. Well here are the steps to be followed for getting enrolled
- Open the Official Website ( Link Given in the Table ).
- At homepage, You will be Seeing Logos of Six Universities and Instructions Regarding each one of them.
- There, hit the “REGISTER” Button.
- You can check the “UG Online Admission Payment Option Form” will show up; will the form and submit it.
- Head Forward and Pay the Fee of Filling the Form.
- The Payment Gateway will Appear ( Enter the Card Details and Pay the Fee ).
- Once you have paid the Applications Fee; Application Number will appear on the screen (note it down) along with SMS on the Registered Number
- Now you will be Getting a Form that You need to Fill with 100% Authentic Details.
- Fill the details > Go through it Once again > Submit the form
Note – make sure to fill every single detail accurately and especially the CGPA.
|TS Dost Notification 2019 Status||Check Here|
|TS Dost Online Application 2019||Apply Online Here|
|Download Eligibility Criteria||Eligibility Criteria|