TS EAMCET Notification 2019:- TS EAMCET Application Form 2019, TS EAMCET 2019 Important Dates, Telangana EAMCET Notification 2019, TS EAMCET Application Fees 2019. EAMCET is an Engineering Agriculture & Medical Common Entrance Test conducted every year by TSCHE. Telangana EAMCET 2019 Notification In the last week of February 2019 it is expected to be released. This exam is being conducted by Telangana State for students who want to pursue these courses at Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU), Hyderabad. The Telangana EAMCET Notification 2019 will be released for this year’s admission process. Students can check the notification. Check the start & last date of applying online.
TS EAMCET Notification 2019
JNTU, Hyderabad is organizing this intermediate student examination. It conducts an online written exam in which students perform according to their ability and then they are selected based on their performance. TS EAMCET Application Form 2019 Details were provided in the official notification. All the important details can be viewed in the Notification from it.
|Name Of Recruitment Board||Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada (JNTUK)|
|Exam Name||TS EAMCET|
|Start Date of Applying Online||Last Week of February 2019|
|Last Date of Applying||Last Week of February 2019|
● The official is only Accepting Online Application Form.
● From the Last Week of February, Application Process will Start.
● Some Necessary Details that will be Required at the time of filling Application Form is written in TS EAMCET Notification 2019. (Link Given Below)
TS EAMCET 2019 Important Dates
Basically, in this State, Level Examination Students who will be eligible will be invited to fill the application form. Telangana State EAMCET 2019 Date Application Process Requires Some TS EAMCET 2019 Eligibility from Students that is Given Below.
✫ Qualification: Intermediate pass & diploma holders can Apply for this Course.
✫ Age Limit: The minimum age required is 16 years.
✫ Nationality: Candidate must have proof of Person of Indian Origin (POI).
✫ Residency: Telangana & Andhra Pradesh candidates can apply for EAMCET.
✫ Subjects: Candidate must have these subjects in 12th to apply for following courses.
- Engineering Courses: Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
- BAMS/BHMS/BNYS Courses: Physics, Chemistry, Zoology, and Botany.
- Pharma. D Course: Physics, Chemistry and Biology Optional.
Telangana EAMCET Notification 2019
It is expected that TS EAMCET Exam date 2019 will be May 2019. Students can prepare for TS EAMCET Application Fee 2019 from TS EAMCET Exam Pattern. In TS EAMCET Notification 2019 the exam pattern, syllabus, application form, application fee all details are mentioned.
♚ Application Fee Payment Mode: Application Fee can be submitted either by credit card, debit card or net banking online.
|Name of Courses||General/OBC Candidates||SC/ST Candidates|
|Engineering||500/- Rs.||250/- Rs.|
|Agriculture||500/- Rs.||250/- Rs.|
|Eng. & Agro. Combined||1000/- Rs.||500/- Rs.|
TS EAMCET Application Form 2019
There are a few steps by which you can apply for TS EAMCET 2019 Notification Date Online. If students encounter any query regarding TS EAMCET Application Form 2019 they can contact us through the comment box.
- Open the Official TS EAMCET Website i.e. www.eamcet.tsche.ac.in.
- Click on the Notification option from the Home Page.
- Then, Find & Click on the “TS EAMCET Notification 2019” Option.
- There, Click on the PDF Download Button.
- Now Open the PDF TS EAMCET Notification, File i.e. saved to your device.
Visit Official – TS EAMCET Application Form 2019
Also Check –