UPSC EPFO Recruitment 2020: Many job seekers who want to get a government job are eagerly waiting for the EPFO Recruitment Notification 2020. A notice of recruitment is expected to be released in March 2020 by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) for the Employee Provident Fund (EPFO) Department’s post of the enforcement officer. All the candidates are waiting for this notification to be released. The recruitment will be conducted in two phases. Prelims and Main Exams. Candidates are waiting for the exam date so that they can start preparing for the exam as the competition will be very high.
UPSC EPFO Recruitment 2020 Important Dates
Union Public Service Commission will soon invite candidates to fill the application form for the UPSC EPFO Recruitment 2020 For Enforcement Officer. Many candidates are eagerly waiting for recruitment. Authorities will release the official notification releasing all the details like Eligibility Criteria, educational qualification, application form start and end date, application fees etc. We will also update these details here when it is officially released so stay connected to our page.
|Name Of Recruitment Board||Union Public Service Commission [UPSC]|
|Name Of Post||Enforcement officer|
|No. Of Vacancy||Update Soon|
|Release Date of Advertisement||Update soon|
Employee’s Provident Fund Transfer Notification 2020: Eligibility Criteria For Enforcement Officer
For the post of the enforcement officer, the UPSC will recruit eligible candidates. The eligibility criteria are well explained in the Enforcement Officer Recruitment 20220. If you all find these criteria fulfilled with yourself then you can apply for UPSC EPFO Recruitment 2020. Online application forms will only be accepted by the Union Public Service Commission.
- Candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree in Law / Integrated 5 (05) years in Law / Master’s degree in Business Administration / Postgraduate Diploma in Management / Chartered Accountant / Cost and Management Accountant.
- candidates need to have two years’ experience in Administration/Accounts/Legal Matters in any government or Listed-Private Organization.
- Min Age:- 18 years
- Max Age:- 30 Years
- SC/ST/ PwBD/ Female Candidates/ Ex-Serviceman:- 250/-
- All other Category:- 500/-
Nationality:- Candidate should of Indian nationality.
EPFO Enforcement Officer Vacancy 2020 UPSC Details
UPSC is responsible for conducting the various exam for recruiting the most eligible candidates for various posts. Now UPSC will be releasing the recruitment for Employees Provident Fund Organization (EPFO) for various vacancies. Candidates are waiting for a long time for this recruitment and now they are waiting for the exam dates and other details so that they can start preparing for this vacancy.
Authorities will be releasing the application form for the candidates who want to appear in the exam. All the candidates will have to fill the application form and submit it along with the fees prior to the due date. Make sure to read the complete notification and fill the form carefully. If there is any discrepancy the form will be rejected.
How to Download EPFO Recruitment 2020 Notification Online
- Go to the Official UPSC Website www.upsc.gov.in.
- Click the “Recruitment Advertisements” option to scroll down below & at the right side.
- Click on the link “UPSC EPFO 2020 Recruitment.”
- Click on the button “Download PDF.”
- Your “PDF EPFO Recruitment Advertising 2020” will be in your device.
|EPFO Enforcement Officer Recruitment 2020||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
Visit Official – EPFO Recruitment 2020
Also, Check –
- 1 UPSC EPFO Recruitment 2020 Important Dates
- 1.1 Employee’s Provident Fund Transfer Notification 2020: Eligibility Criteria For Enforcement Officer
- 1.2 EPFO Enforcement Officer Vacancy 2020 UPSC Details
- 1.3 How to Download EPFO Recruitment 2020 Notification Online