UPSC EPFO Recruitment 2020: UPSC EPFO Notification 2020, EPFO Vacancy 2020 for Assistant Officer, UPSC Enforcement Officer Notification Download From Official upsc.gov.in. A notice of recruitment expected to be published in March 2020 by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) for the Employee Provident Fund (EPFO) Department’s post of the enforcement officer. EPFO Recruitment 2020 inviting the eligible and interested candidates for the recruitment which includes an online application form, admission card, eligibility, process of selection and examination dates. You are all invited to complete the application form. Please check all the latest updates below.
UPSC EPFO Recruitment 2020 Important Dates
The UPSC will release various Vacancies for Accounts Officer or Enforcement Officer Post. The application process will start on May 2020. Candidates are invited to complete the application forms online before the last date of the submission. Various Other Posts will also release along with UPSC EPFO Vacancy 2020. Candidates all of you can check the 2020 Notification for UPSC EPFO Recruitment. We will update the official notification as soon as the official authority releases it on the official web portal.
|Name Of Recruitment Board||Union Public Service Commission [UPSC]|
|Name Of Post||Enforcement officer|
|No. Of Vacancy||Update Soon|
|Release Date of Advertisement||Update soon|
Employee’s Provident Fund Transfer Notification 2020: Eligibility Criteria For Enforcement Officer
For the post of the enforcement officer, the UPSC will recruit eligible candidates. The eligibility criteria are well explained in the Enforcement Officer Recruitment 20220. If you all find these criteria fulfilled with yourself then you can apply for UPSC EPFO Recruitment 2020. Online application forms will only be accepted by the Union Public Service Commission.
- Candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree in Law / Integrated 5 (05) years in Law / Master’s degree in Business Administration / Postgraduate Diploma in Management / Chartered Accountant / Cost and Management Accountant.
- candidates need to have two years’ experience in Administration/Accounts/Legal Matters in any government or Listed-Private Organization.
- Min Age:- 18 years
- Max Age:- 30 Years
- SC/ST/ PwBD/ Female Candidates/ Ex-Serviceman:- 250/-
- All other Category:- 500/-
Nationality:- Candidate should of Indian nationality.
EPFO Enforcement Officer Vacancy 2020 UPSC Details
UPSC which is known as Union Public Service Commission is responsible for conducting various exams for direct recruiting the eligible candidates for the various posts. This year also the UPSC bring the recruitment process for the EPFO Enforcement Officer. All the candidates who want to apply for these posts need to meet the eligibility criteria which is set by the official examination conducting Authority.
Candidates whose application forms will be selected will be able to download UPSC EPFO Admit Card 2020. Admit card will also be uploaded online which will contain all the requisite details of UPSC EPFO Recruitment 2020. The official portal on which UPSC EPFO Admit Card 2020 will be uploaded is upsconline.nic.in.
How to Download EPFO Recruitment 2020 Notification Online
- Go to the Official UPSC Website www.upsc.gov.in.
- Click the “Recruitment Advertisements” option to scroll down below & at the right side.
- Click on the link “UPSC EPFO 2020 Recruitment.”
- Click on the button “Download PDF.”
- Your “PDF EPFO Recruitment Advertising 2020” will be in your device.
|EPFO Enforcement Officer Recruitment 2020||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
Visit Official – EPFO Recruitment 2020
Also, Check –
- 1 UPSC EPFO Recruitment 2020 Important Dates
- 1.1 Employee’s Provident Fund Transfer Notification 2020: Eligibility Criteria For Enforcement Officer
- 1.2 EPFO Enforcement Officer Vacancy 2020 UPSC Details
- 1.3 How to Download EPFO Recruitment 2020 Notification Online