WB ESI GNM Nursing Admission 2019 Date Available Here:- Apply Online for ESI GNM Application Form Start & Last Date and also check the Eligibility Criteria & Admission Procedure details taken from official www.esiwb.gov.in. Everyone is trying to secure the future for better earnings and other elements. Due to it, many are trying to get trained in the nursing department. Here, they need to get specific training. For such a task, they are required to get admission for GNM Nursing at ESI Hospital i.e. placed from the specific university and college. Many individuals are interested in the West Bengal ESI GNM Nursing Admission Course. Most of the individuals are putting efforts by which they can get details about all these factors.
WB ESI GNM Nursing Application Form 2019
Here, they are to figure details about the eligibility factors, the process of Getting Admission, Application Form Filling, and Availability of seat. All these elements are providing assistance in getting admission and becoming a student. The main thing on which everyone needs to be focused here is related to the perfect information regarding West Bengal ESI GNM Nursing Admission Form / Application Process i.e. completely Offline Process. For such a task, they are required to choose the official www.esiwb.gov.in sources only. In case you want to get more details like ESI GNM Eligibility Criteria then check out upcoming paragraphs.
Eligibility Criteria for ESI GNM Nursing Admission 2019
Many individuals are interested in applying for this particular course. All are trying to get that they are following proper guidelines and fulfilling all requirements. In case anyone is lacking anywhere then he/she is not capable of getting admission easily. Following are the eligibility related factors.
☑ Age – Date of birth between 01/01/1991 and 01/01/2001 (Both Days Inclusive).
☑ Address – The Applicant must be an Indian and have a permanent resident of West Bengal of 5 years from the date of Submission.
☑ Education Qualification – Applicant must have passed Higher Secondary (10+2). In case anyone has an equivalent educational record then it can be considered by the board.
☑ Residential Certificate –
- 2 Photocopies – Self Attested: Should be issued by —
- The Mayor / Councilor of a Municipal Corporation or
- Chairman of Municipality or
- The Local M.L.A. or
- The M.P. of election area of the candidate or
- The Sabhapati of Panchayat Samity or
- The Sabhadhipati of Zilla Parishad or
- The Block Development Officer of the locality
And it should be mentioned that the applicant resides there permanently or at least for five years on the given address.
The individuals those are fulfilling all these requirements they can easily apply for the nursing course.
Brochure & Admission Form Availability Centres
All interested ones are trying to get how to get shortlisted for the ESI GNM Nursing Admission Process. In case anyone is interested in getting complete details about the process of selection then he/she should try to focus on various elements. Mainly the final candidates are shortlisted for ESI Nursing on the basis of scores that they get in the higher secondary examinations. With it, the marks are calculated on the basis of some specific subjects. By visiting the www.esiwb.gov.in GNM Nursing Page, the interested ones can get details about all the crucial elements.
Brochure Cost is Rs.300 and the brochure will be available after deposit the amount in the given bank address. And as once your Brochure slip sends to the given centres. You can collect the Brochure from Monday to Friday (except Holidays). Also, no document will be required while collecting the Brochure.
- Office of the Director, ESI (MB) Scheme, P-233 CIT Scheme, VII-M, Bagmati Road, Kolkata-700054
- Nursing Traning School, ESI Hospital, Sealdah, 3A Maharani Swarnomoyee Road, Kolkata-700009
- Nurses’ Traning Centre, ESI Hospital, Manicktala, 93, Bagmari Road, Kolkata-700054.
How to Fill ESI GNM Nursing Admission Form | Application Process
With all these things, the interested ones need to be focused on the process of application. It is the only factor that can help you in making lots of things easier. Mainly the training time period of this particular WB ESI GNM Admission Course is a minimum of 3 years. The complete course is supervised under the guidance of ESI Hospital. When it comes to getting the application form, then the individuals are required to visit some specific places. These places or centers are –
- Deposit the Form on the above-given address.
- Also, you can send the application form via Speed Post or Registered Mail.
- Make Sure Application can be deposited in office hours only (from Monday to Friday 11 AM to 5 PM).
- A-List of Selected Candidates will be displayed on the notice board of N.T.C. N.T.C., Manicktala or N.T.S., Sealdah.
- Selection List will be available expected to be in the Month of August 2019.
- Selection List prepared on the basis of Scored Total Marks (in Higher Secondary Education) two language our English (Must) and other best of 3 subjects from mentioned below –
|Biological Science||Economics||Political Science||History|
|Computer Science||Psychology||Philosophy||Computer Application|
Preference will be given to PCB Subjects.
- Marks from Vocational Stream and Applicant passed from Open School will not be considered.
- Admission Process required Higher Secondary Mark Sheet.
- Other Category like S.C / SC / OBC – A / OBC – B will be followed by the Government of West Bengal.
If you are interested in applying for this particular training course then you should visit one of these places. After filling the application form, you need to pay the application fee is a respective bank.
|ESI GNM Nursing Merit List Status||Available Here|
Also, Check – WB Health GNM Nursing Merit List 2019