West Bengal NEET State Quota Merit List 2019:- Many individuals are interested in getting an education in the medical stream. For such a task, they want to get admission into the best West Bengal Medical college. There is limited NEET State seat Quota available in the West Bengal Medical Colleges. If we talk about the applicants then the ratio is higher. The distribution of seats is done by following a particular pattern. Now the individuals are trying to get details about the West Bengal NEET State Quota Merit List with MBBS BDS Cut Off marks list. First of all, 15% of total seats are distributed under all India Quota. Remaining 85% of seats are distributed under the state quota. With it, the MBBS & DBS West Bengal NEET Cut Off Marks Rank List related to these specific quotas is released by different types of organizations. If we talk about all India Quota then it is released by different boards. 

West Bengal NEET State Quota Merit 2019 MBBS / BDS Rank Lists

After filling the counselling application form all individuals are trying to get updates related to the results of seat distribution quickly. Mainly their future is depending on this particular. In case anyone does not get the UG / PG West Bengal NEET MBBS / BDS Medical Seat then he/she needs to apply for it again next year or put efforts for another organization. Here, the organizations are also releasing a NEET State Quota West Bengal Merit List of 2019, as counselling procedure is already started from 25th June and ended on 28th June mid-night. The WB MBBS / BBDS merit list is prepared by entering some specific names. Generally, these names are related to the students those score better marks in the studies and definitely getting a seat. All interested ones want to get highlight their names in this particular list. For such a task, they studied hard and put lots of efforts by which they can easily get the desired marks. 

West Bengal NEET State Quota Merit 2019 MBBS BDS Rank Lists

West Bengal MBBS BDS Merit List 2019

The most important thing is related to the cut off marks and rank list. Everyone needs to make sure that they are taking help from the best sources or not. If we talk about the West Bengal NEET State Quota Rank 2019. Then it is processed on the 2450 seats. For getting admission in the medical courses the individuals need to be focused on the NEET examination. The West Bengal 2019 MBBS BDS 2019 Cut off Marks List is completely based on the result of this particular examination results. You should try to put lots of efforts and do hard work by which you can get a better score in such examination. In case you get score equivalent or higher to the cut off marks then you are able to get admission with ease. Otherwise, you need to deal with different types of issues and face failure. 

Check Online NEET State Quota Rank at wbmcc.nic.in

As we discussed above the complete seats are distributed in different quotas. If we talk about the state quota of West Bengal then it is 85%. Respectively, 1870 seats are distributed under the west Bengal neet mbbs state quota rank. All these seats are available in the government medical institutes. If we talk about management authority then the cut off on all these seats and institutes is managed by the Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS). West Bengal NEET State Quota Merit List is released by the Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS). If anyone is interested in increasing the chances of getting a seat by applying under both quotas then he/she needs to submit the application forms separately to different organizations. 

NEET 2019 West Bengal MBBS BDS Cut Off 2019 { Previous Year }

Category-wise Cutoff Previous Year Cutoff Marks (out of 720) 2017 Cut Off Marks (out of 720) 
ST 118-96 130-107
SC 118-96 130-107
OBC 118-96 130-107
General 691-119 697-131
ST – PH 106-96 130-107
SC – PH 106-96 130-107
OBC – PH 106-96 130-107
General – PH 118-107 130-118

How to Download NEET MBBS / BDS West Bengal Rank List 2019 PDF

In case you are interested in getting any kind of details related to the cut off and some other factors then you should check out the official sources. By visiting the official website of DGHS, you are able to get complete details with ease. 

  1. Visit on the below given official website link.
  2. There, scroll down and move to the “Latest Notification”.
  3. On the next page, search for the “NEET West Bengal Merit List 2019”.
  4. Now fill your details in the Required field area.
  5. Submit Details. Next page will load the list. Check Your details from the PDF File.
Important Links
NEET Merit List Status Available Here
Cut Off Marks List Check Above
Official Website www.wbmcc.nic.in

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *