www.schooleducation.kar.nic.in RTE Karnataka Admission 2019-20:- RTE Karnataka Admission 2019-20 Online Application Form with Eligibility Criteria and Age Limit and the Selection Procedure Details available at www-schooleducation.kar.nic.in 2019. RTE stands for Right to Education; it is an act which was introduced by Parliament of India back in August 2009. Under this act; all the students get the right to study aging between 6 to 14 years. RTE describes the importance of compulsory and free education in India under Article 21 check at WWW SCHOOLEDUCATION KAR NIC IN 2019-20 Karnataka Admission Form. This act is well – recognized i.e. www.schooleducation.kar.nic.in RTE Karnataka Admission 2019-20 as one of the human rights in International Conventions.
- 1 www.schooleducation.kar.nic.in RTE Karnataka Admission 2019-20
- 1.1 RTE Karnataka Admission 2019-20 Documentation
- 1.2 Age Eligibility Criteria for RTE Karnataka Admission 2019-20
- 1.3 Enrollment Procedure of Karnataka RTE Admission 2019-20 Application Form
- 1.4 Follow Below Steps to Apply Online at RTE Karnataka Admission 2019-20
- 1.5 Conclusion about RTE Karnataka Admission 2019-20
www.schooleducation.kar.nic.in RTE Karnataka Admission 2019-20
|RTE||Right to Education|
|Age Criteria||6 to 14 year old|
|Opening Date of RTE Admissions||1st March 2019|
|Closing date of RTE Admissions||15th April 2019|
Note – All the Guardians are suggested to fill up the Online Application Form 2019-20 of RTE Karnataka Admission Form at www-schooleducation-kar-nic-in as soon as Possible. Check out the complete article for acknowledging more.
Karnataka State Education Policy
- Beneath this policy, all the Children are enrolled for free and compulsory education for 10 years
- Every child gets an opportunity to go to school and learn
- Children grasp the Minimal Level of Learning
- The Community is Constantly Working on the Betterment of School by Appointing Best Teachers, Encouraging Parents to send their Child to School, Mass Campaigns, etc.
Note – Only Children between 6 to 14 Years are covered.
RTE Karnataka Admission 2019-20 Documentation
There are certain documents which are compulsory for getting admission under RTE
- Aadhaar Card (application number of Aadhaar card can be concerned in absence)
- Birth Certificate of the child (to check age eligibility)
- Certificate of Income and Caste (issued by the component Authority)
- Address Proof approved by Govt. (Driving License/ Aadhaar Card/ Ration Card, etc.)
Age Eligibility Criteria for RTE Karnataka Admission 2019-20
RTE Karnataka Admission 2019-20 is having Age eligibility criteria and here is a quick look –
- The child should be aged between 4 to 16 years
- LKG Age (Date of Birth) – 01st of August 2014 to 01st of August 2015 (in between 3 Year 10 months to 4 Years 10 months)
- 1st Standard (Date of Birth) – 01st of August 2012 to 01st of August 2013 (in between 5 Year 10 months to 6 Year 10 months)
Enrollment Procedure of Karnataka RTE Admission 2019-20 Application Form
Parents are advised to fill this form for their children after going through the procedure for avoiding wrong decisions and mistakes.
Stage 1 – The Procedure Starts with Filling up the Online www.schooleducation.kar.nic.in RTE Karnataka Admission Form 2019-20 Available at the Official Website of RTE Karnataka (Link can be copied from the table Present Above).
Stage 2 – The list of Applicants will be filtered in Accordance with the “Eligibility Criteria of RTE (Right to Education) Karnataka Admission / Application Form Online” and a new list of Eligible Students will be prepared
Stage 3 – Seats will be allotted to eligible students.
( In case the Number of Students is Higher than the Number of Vacant Seats then the Lottery System will be Practiced)
Stage 4 – All the lucky students will be asked for the Submission of Necessary Certifications
Stage 5 – Certificates will be verified by the Higher Authorities and seats will be distributed accordingly amongst applicants
Follow Below Steps to Apply Online at RTE Karnataka Admission 2019-20
In order to enroll for RTE Karnataka Admission 2019-20; the below stated steps should be followed.
Step 1 – Open up the website of RTE Karnataka and Scroll Down at “ಇತ್ತೀಚಿನ ಮಾಹಿತಿಗಳು“.
Step 2 – Hunt for the link that claims “RTE Karnataka Admission 2019-20 Application Form” and Clicks on it.
Step 3 – Also, Fill in all the Details that You have been Asked for and Upload the Scanned Documents and Certificates.
Step 4 – Re-Check the Details like “Certificates, Documents” Uploaded by you and then Submit the form.
Step 5 – Get a Print out of the RTE Karnataka Online Application 2019-20 or receipt for future concerns.
Necessary Document and Certificates for RTE Karnataka Admission 2019-20
|Document||Options and Details|
|Address Proof||(Aadhaar Card/ Voter Card/Electricity Bill/ Telephone Bill/Tax Receipt)|
|Caste Certification||Issued by Tahsildar / Collector|
|Income Certificate||Issued by Tahsildar / Nayab Tahsildar (should be less than 1 lakh per year)|
|Birth Certificate||Nagar Palika/ANM/Anganwadi, etc|
|Photograph||Passport size picture of Children|
Note – All the documents and certificates either should be issues or approved by govt. authorities. The admission of children can be neglected in the absence of any document. Therefore ensure availability of each and every document and then submit the application for admission.
Conclusion about RTE Karnataka Admission 2019-20
www.schooleducation.kar.nic.in RTE Karnataka Admission 2019-20 is one of the best options available with the parents and guardians who desire good studies and future for their children but cannot afford due to lack of money. Millions of students are benefitted and going to school under RTE Act every year. 15th of April 2019 is the RTE Karnataka Admission 2019-20 Last Date of Online Application Form for filling the admission application under RTE; get ahead and fill the form as soon as possible for ensuring a good future of your child.
|RTE Karnataka Admission 2019-20 Status||Check here|
|Apply Online Link||Click Here|